One Area Saints Can Dominate Falcons:

FalconsIn2012

Got this little gem from the Saints board and it made me LOL...

The run game. The falclowns are giving up 250 plus yds a game to opposing run backs. I believe that our running backs can wear dear the atlanta defense.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/one-area-saints-can-dominate-falclowns-270713/

Edited by Falconsin2012

I guess they did not bother to look over this game analysis:

NFL Preview - Atlanta Falcons at New Orleans Saints - Nov 11, 2012 - CBSSports.com Game Preview

"The running game has been an area of concern for New Orleans, which is averaging 31.3 points in its victories, but Chris Ivory, Pierre Thomas and Mark Ingram combined for 136 yards on the ground against the Eagles. The Saints came into the game ranked last in the NFL in rushing with an average of 72.6 yards.

If New Orleans can build on that performance against a Falcons team yielding 127.5 rushing yards per game - second-most in the NFC behind the league-worst Saints (176.5) - it should open up things for Brees, not that he needs much help."

Let's be 100% honest with ourselves.

Pierre Thomas always kills us. Win or loss, that dude always goes off on our D.

Whether that changes or not, I do not know, but I certainly do hope the Saints bank on it, because like I said...

When we're up 21-0...keep running the ball, Saints. Please.

Let's be 100% honest with ourselves.

Pierre Thomas always kills us. Win or loss, that dude always goes off on our D.

Whether that changes or not, I do not know, but I certainly do hope the Saints bank on it, because like I said...

When we're up 21-0...keep running the ball, Saints. Please.

True... I just fint it funny because they think we allow 250 yards per game. Actually, they have the worst run defense giving up 50 more yards per game than the Falcons. The Texans could give up 750 yards this weekend and still be ahead of the Saints

Last one, I promise... But this one discusses holding our offense under 10 points and the fact that the Saints defense does bend, but not as much as the Falcons defense. How freaking ignorant. Our scoring defense is one of the best in the NFL. Saints fans are the reason I hate the Saints so much.

http://saintsreport.com/forums/f2/if-we-shut-down-falcons-under-10-points-270724/

We stop the run when we NEED to. Sure, we give up yardage and an occasional big play, but when teams try to ram it down our throats they are typically surprised when we slam them behind the LOS. I'm not worried about it.

Now as for the Saints, how the heck is it possible to even GIVE up 170+ yards a game on the ground??? Is Marshawn Lynch playing for all their opponents?