Does Spags Send Everyone?

HASHBROWN3

Depends what he sees on film. Either way doesn't matter.. Cowboys sent 6+ on our 2nd drive of the game and Julio burned them on that 50 yd pass.. Can't try to 1on1 either of our receivers..

Sit back in zone and Julio n Roddy will find the soft spot for 10-15yds consistently as neither are afraid to go over the middle

If Spags blitzes as much against the Falcons as he did the Eagles then I expect Quizz to have a huge game. Julio and Roddy will also kill them.

Ten years in and Vick still hasn't figured out how to audible. Spagnuolo knew it and heated him up accordingly, but I just don't see the same thing happening against Ryan.

Ten years in and Vick still hasn't figured out how to audible. Spagnuolo knew it and heated him up accordingly, but I just don't see the same thing happening against Ryan.

I mean you'd think they would have done something to counter it... For crying out loud they were playing the philly salvation army team on the right side....

Edited by HASHBROWN3

I read an interview somewhere....Spags implied it may be a one week deal, every opponent brings different weapons.

I think the Saints would be best served to play our defense. Always keep someone over the top of the deepest receiver. Keep the ball in front of you. Make the QB make a lot of throws. If they do, they choose death by Turner, but that will keep them in the game longer.

I read an interview somewhere....Spags implied it may be a one week deal, every opponent brings different weapons.

I think the Saints would be best served to play our defense. Always keep someone over the top of the deepest receiver. Keep the ball in front of you. Make the QB make a lot of throws. If they do, they choose death by Turner, but that will keep them in the game longer.

Nolan vs Spags... Round 1

It worked against Vick because Vick can't read defenses very well and even then Andy Reid limits his audibling ability.

If he tried to blitz an OLB and MLB up the middle every time against Matt you'd see so many Swing passes, speed outs, screens, and rub routes you'd get sick to your stomach

It worked against Vick because Vick can't read defenses very well and even then Andy Reid limits his audibling ability.

If he tried to blitz an OLB and MLB up the middle every time against Matt you'd see so many Swing passes, speed outs, screens, and rub routes you'd get sick to your stomach

but it would be good nausea...

You send six on Ryan he's throwing to ball to either Roddy or Jones...away from the side the single deep safety favors. If you are going to gamble against Ryan this season, he's going to bring you all in.

I want this to be the new breed Falcons. We need to go in cool and confident, then lower the boom and put the fear of God in that team. Let them know who the king of the nfc south is from here on out...

Exactly! The new breed the super falcons, the dynamic threat to end all threats it aint just about rising up anymore it's about total domination!!