Falcons Vs Saints

Dirtybird#11

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-game-highlights/09000d5d80c5bd43/NFL-GameDay-Saints-vs-Falcons-highlights

the history of these games goes to atl in a 46-40 win loss record but in the past few years with matty ice at the helm we have only won 2 of these games.3 of the 6 games we played with the saints have been decided by 14+ points.But i think we will beat the saints down 42-24 and drew brees will have one of these days^^^^^^^^^

Maybe if we're lucky we will get Chris Collinsworth worshiping the saints for 60 straight minutes while he fills in for one of the announcers who drank too much on bourbon street.

Regardless of who announces, be ready for a steady diet of just how much the saints have had to endure. The strife and misery that this team has had to overcome. The unfairness of the bountygate program. And of course what an absolute consumate professional and wonderful human being drew brees is.

All i'm sayin is just have a barf bag handy while you watch the game...

Maybe if we're lucky we will get Chris Collinsworth worshiping the saints for 60 straight minutes while he fills in for one of the announcers who drank too much on bourbon street.

Regardless of who announces, be ready for a steady diet of just how much the saints have had to endure. The strife and misery that this team has had to overcome. The unfairness of the bountygate program. And of course what an absolute consumate professional and wonderful human being drew brees is.

All i'm sayin is just have a barf bag handy while you watch the game...

It's a 1pm game.