Key Games Week 10

Finally

NYG @ CINCI

SD @ TB

STL@SF

HOU @ CHI (SNF)

Our game will get discussed in several threads.

Other than meeting us the Bucs have a schedule that could make them a contender for a WC spot. I haven't decided how I feel about that yet. I would rather not have a team that is just going to be momentum fodder for one of the better teams but looking around, right now you have GB and Seattle and the rest are either missing pieces or they are dysfunctional. Your thoughts?

NYG should be a lock for a win.

The SNF game should be a fun ride. I'd love to see Houston win it but they will have to do a really good job at protecting the ball.

Edited by Finally

Guest Negatorris

I could see Cinci with the upset.

SD has the ability to stop Doug Martin, and once they do that they can win the game if Phillip Rivers doesn't continue to play with his head up his arse.

I honestly think the Texans will handle the Bears just fine.

Tampa Bay is suddenly an interesting and relevant team. If Freeman and Martin continue to perform they have a sixth seed wild-card shot, behind the Steelers or Ravens I expect, with competition from the Colts. I like seeing Indy as a relevant team, if only because it supports my theory about the supremacy of traditional QBs over those fashionable running QBs.

Can't argue against your Giants pick - no help from the Bengals in insulating the Falcons from a possible cold weather date in January.

Ditto for Chicago/Houston. It's close to a toss-up I think, but that Bears defense runs circles around even the Texans.

uh, what?

Tampa Bay is suddenly an interesting and relevant team. If Freeman and Martin continue to perform they have a sixth seed wild-card shot, behind the Steelers or Ravens I expect, with competition from the Colts. I like seeing Indy as a relevant team, if only because it supports my theory about the supremacy of traditional QBs over those fashionable running QBs.

Can't argue against your Giants pick - no help from the Bengals in insulating the Falcons from a possible cold weather date in January.

Ditto for Chicago/Houston. It's close to a toss-up I think, but that Bears defense runs circles around even the Texans.

When did Bucs move to AFC.

I'll definitely be pulling for all the AFC teams. I think they all have the ability to beat their opponent.

NYGs and especially Eli has been in a slump. As far as SD, they can, but you don't know if the good or bad team is going to show up. The Texans can definitely beat Chicago, but that one is a toss up for me.

There is only one team in the NFC at this time that controls their own destiny. It's not the Giants.

True, but wouldn't it be sweet to clinch the number 1 seed early?

That's the point I'd make. Controlling your destiny is one thing. Owning the top seed is another. Myself, I wouldn't reject any help that kept me out of NY, Chicago or Green Bay in January.

That's the point I'd make. Controlling your destiny is one thing. Owning the top seed is another. Myself, I wouldn't reject any help that kept me out of NY, Chicago or Green Bay in January.

On top of which we have coordinators that actually understand how to use a Bye week.