Lol At Steve Wyche On Nfl Am

Falconcheff

This is why I can't stand sports mediaheads. In a discussion about who might make the playoffs, Detroit or New Orleans, he calls NO the "Red Hot Saints"!!??laugh.png

Why!!?? Because they beat Philly at home!!?? Did he conveniently forget the thrashing they took just two weeks ago in Denver... 14-31!!?? THAT's a "Red Hot "team??; one that's 1-1 in the last two weeks, with an embarrassing loss and an impressive win over an underachieving team? One with a 3-5 record?? "RED HOT"!!??

That must make the 8-0 Falcons VOLCANIC!!!

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is a little difficult to call a team "red hot" for beating a team missing most of its offensive line and facing weekly questions on the jobs of both the head coach and the quarterback. I watched the Saints-Eagles game and I don't think anyone that watched it could deny that the final score was as much the result of the Eagles not being able to field two offensive tackles as anything.

Excuses excuses. The Saints won against the team they faced. Just like ATL beat the teams they faced. I thought it was long accepted that injuries are no excuse here in RC. Is it the Saints fault Philly has no OL depth? Who cares what the media thinks? Y'all really do have little brother syndrome, well some of you Falcon fans.

All I'm saying is, if the Saints are "red hot" even with the beating they took against Denver because they managed to bounce back against a Philly team that only barely fielded a competitive team, then we're burning through the Earth's crust as we speak.

it really is laughable at this point. atl smashes philly on the road.... philly is falling apart

saints smash Philly at home... saints are redddddddddddd fkin hot.

Saints make media because of a suspended coachs contract

Philly makes headlines because the brother of the crushed dream team QB makes stupid tweets.

Falcons....not a **** healine. except when mentioning how hot the Saints are.

Saints make media because of a suspended coachs contract

Philly makes headlines because the brother of the crushed dream team QB makes stupid tweets.

Falcons....not a **** healine. except when mentioning how hot the Saints are.

wheres our drunks when we need em

This is why I can't stand sports mediaheads. In a discussion about who might make the playoffs, Detroit or New Orleans, he calls NO the "Red Hot Saints"!!??laugh.png

Why!!?? Because they beat Philly at home!!?? Did he conveniently forget the thrashing they took just two weeks ago in Denver... 14-31!!?? THAT's a "Red Hot "team??; one that's 1-1 in the last two weeks, with an embarrassing loss and an impressive win over an underachieving team? One with a 3-5 record?? "RED HOT"!!??

That must make the 8-0 Falcons VOLCANIC!!!

I find it hilarious that at 8-0 you care this much about your rival getting a little credit. Classic.

Don't look now, but NFL.com posted this today >>>

http://www.nfl.com/n...way-predictions

Kareem Copeland

NFL.com

The Saints will make the playoffs

Drew Brees and that offense gives the New Orleans Saints a chance in every game they play. There isn't a single team they can't score with. Joe Vitt is back from suspension and is an upgrade at coach. The Saints also face several of the teams they'll compete against for a wild card spot -- Giants, Buccaneers, Cowboys and the Eagles last week. So there's the chance to pull down those in similar predicaments. Don't underestimate what a home win against the Atlanta Falcons this week can do for the psyche. The Saints biggest hurdle for a wild card berth? The Seattle Seahawks. The Seahawks have the easier schedule down the stretch and the Saints don't have the benefit of a head-to-head meeting.

I know winning on this level is new to my falcon friends so I'm going to offer some advice. Don't expect affirmation from everyone and anyone who doesn't kneel down and kiss falcon heiny isn't showing an outright disrespect of your team. Your team is 8-0 (albeit, the worse 8-0 team in NFL history); loosen up, enjoy the ride and see where it takes you.