Macon Telegraph: Falcons Must Win In New Orleans

BillShanks

I love a good angry! We need to attack their azzes right from the first whistle. This is no joke. Our fans hate them, our players hate them, and you just know in your heart our staff wants to beat them down like dogs... I pray our team keeps its cool. Because the second we push back or throw that punch, the refs will be on a mission to bail the aints out.... Bet on it...

That guy who said we should love against the Saints this week needs to read this. He might learn himself something as to why we hate those buttheads.

Good read , thanks for posting.

What? He said we should love the saints. Whatcha talkin bout Willis?

Good article, thanks for posting my good man

Good stuff, Mr. Shanks! Thanks for sharing... It should be noted, however, that we were not the only victims of bad officiating in the wake of Katrina.... The 'Aints had a 12th man in stripes for every game that season..... Place an asterisk firmly alongside that faux-championship... Nothing was quite as frustrating as watching 'Aints defensive backs climb all over receivers, only to have the flags come out if a New Orleans receiver was breathed upon..... Easily the most scripted "feel good story" in NFL history......

In my family, hatred of the aints was taught to me at a very young age. I also really hate Dallas and Philly but if you combined the hate of those two teams and multiplied it by a thousand, you would only scratch the surface of my hatred for the aints. We seem to have broken some "bad habits" this season. Letting Dallas beat us at our place, letting Philly beat us at their place etc., so please let's break this recent bad habit of losing to the aints!

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Good stuff, Mr. Shanks! Thanks for sharing... It should be noted, however, that we were not the only victims of bad officiating in the wake of Katrina.... The 'Aints had a 12th man in stripes for every game that season..... Place an asterisk firmly alongside that faux-championship... Nothing was quite as frustrating as watching 'Aints defensive backs climb all over receivers, only to have the flags come out if a New Orleans receiver was breathed upon..... Easily the most scripted "feel good story" in NFL history......

Exactly!