For Those Of You Nervous About Sunday

sandtrap

If the Eagles didn't turn the ball over in the red zone and have so many drops, they easily could have walked out of the swamp with a win.

We will not commit turnovers in the red zone, our guys do not drop the ball like the Eagles did and Nolan's defense will not let Bree's drop 30+ on us.

On top of all that, if Curtis 'I wanna play for a winner' Lofton is on Tony G, Ryan will feed him all day.

We win. Not in blowout fashion, but we put up 30+ and hold the saints under 30. Something like 34-24. Tony also gets his 100th TD, although I wish it were at home so it could be celebrated more.

If the Eagles didn't turn the ball over in the red zone and have so many drops, they easily could have walked out of the swamp with a win.

We will not commit turnovers in the red zone, our guys do not drop the ball like the Eagles did and Nolan's defense will not let Bree's drop 30+ on us.

On top of all that, if Curtis 'I wanna play for a winner' Lofton is on Tony G, Ryan will feed him all day.

We win. Not in blowout fashion, but we put up 30+ and hold the saints under 30. Something like 34-24. Tony also gets his 100th TD, although I wish it were at home so it could be celebrated more.

I doubt they put Lofton on Gonzalez. That won't be good for them

Vilma or Lofton, it doesn't matter. Tony is going to have a great game. I think Koetter will let Ryan sling it around to the outside and we'll be in for a classic Falcons win, throw early and often and light up the score board, then pound their tired defense with the running game.