He Is Still King

Doug Carlton

there is no way you GOPers are like rabbits. Rabbits are quick, they adapt, they survive. You guys are a bunch of loud blubbering babies who will lay there and cry until you die. shut up with your revolution crap already. You wear 100 dollar shorts from LL bean and never get a bug in your SUV grill.

There is no whining in the revolution, skippy.

there is no way you GOPers are like rabbits. Rabbits are quick, they adapt, they survive. You guys are a bunch of loud blubbering babies who will lay there and cry until you die. shut up with your revolution crap already. You wear 100 dollar shorts from LL bean and never get a bug in your SUV grill.

There is no whining in the revolution, skippy.

you're pretty off base with everything you say$

I can get behind a Spiritual resistance, but not some type of mutiny. That is unGodly to even consider. Christians have to realize that its unBiblical to even think of such a thing and especially when its just over a difference of ideology. If any man is truly against God, then I trust in Him that He will have His own say and without me getting in His way.

Do you understand Doug?

Romans 13:1-7

I can get behind a Spiritual resistance, but not some type of mutiny. That is unGodly to even consider. Christians have to realize that its unBiblical to even think of such a thing and especially when its just over a difference of ideology. If any man is truly against God, then I trust in Him that He will have His own say and without me getting in His way.

Do you understand Doug?

lmao

do u even lift, brah?

lmao

do u even lift, brah?

You would have to see my pics. I'm in shape to get on the gridiron. 1 tsp of Turmeric daily, a vitamin variety including Ginseng, Echinacea, Saw Palmetto, Selenium, and a few others. Right now, I'm at 5'10" 190lbs and look to be 10-20 lbs less. I use stevia instead of sugar, and eat raw hemp seeds, use only coconut oil.

I think I'm in pretty good shape.

Do you understand Doug?

Yes, I understand that very well.

So the American Revolution was UnBiblical?

How radical

Moral is as moral does

More from AP:

"Romans 13 (and indeed the entire Bible) was written for believers in Rome, and all over the world. We in modern America represent only a small percentage of the intended audience of God's Word. It is so easy to "Americanize" the Bible, but doing so is a grave mistake. It is arrogance to do so.

Following modern American preaching on submission to government leads one to severe contradictions. I find it interesting to listen to preachers who, with American flag front and center in the church sanctuary, preach thanks to God for freedom during their "July 4th" sermon. If one were to then listen to a modern American "Romans 13" sermon from the same preacher, preached with the American flag still front and center, the listener would be forced to draw the necessary and contradictory conclusion that the American Revolution was unbiblical and that the very foundations of America were nothing more than a sinful rebellion against a "God-ordained" government and king.

No no no no no.

If you want to find the roots of the American Revolution, look to the preaching of colonial preachers.

Look to the puritans.

You might be completely blown away at what you find from these "boring" and "dry" men and their teachings.

To follow Christ, at its core, means to stand in defiance and resistance to this world and its systems.

Sadly, much preaching in America today has lost this message.

Too much preaching today is nothing more than pulpit-as-propaganda in favor of the princes of this world.

Christians today need to reawaken to the absolutely revolutionary character of Christianity. This does not mean that Christianity is a violent religion as are others, but it does mean taking a stand against evil, and refusing to submit- whether that evil comes from Hollywood, Bejing, or Washington, D.C.

Whatever Christianity's message to society is supposed to be, it surely is much, much more than PC preaching from behind a tax-sheltered pulpit. It is likewise more than saying the "right things", doing the "right things", and "being a nice person". If your idea of Christianity is Ned Flanders, or following some effeminate, limp-wristed hippie moral teacher, you have not found Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ was indeed the Lamb of God, but He bore our sins!

Do you see what this means? You and I could not stand under the weight of even our own sins, but He bore the sins of many! What a crushing burden, but He stood and took it! He stood and drank the full cup of God's wrath, down to the last drop. He took the full wrath of God, aimed at and deserved for me, in a full-on terrible broadside without flinching and without failing.

We do not have some limp-wristed girly-man for a Savior.

No no no no no.

We have a broad-shouldered, deep-chested, all-powerful Lord and God for a Savior.

Do you see?

He is the King of all kings, and the Lord of all lords.

To follow Christ is to be a revolutionary."

Edited by Doug Carlton

Yes, I understand that very well.

So the American Revolution was UnBiblical?

How radical

Moral is as moral does

Romans 13 (and indeed the entire Bible) was written for believers in Rome, and all over the world. We in modern America represent only a small percentage of the intended audience of God's Word. It is so easy to "Americanize" the Bible, but doing so is a grave mistake. It is arrogance to do so.

Following modern American preaching on submission to government leads one to severe contradictions. I find it interesting to listen to preachers who, with American flag front and center in the church sanctuary, preach thanks to God for freedom during their "July 4th" sermon. If one were to then listen to a modern American "Romans 13" sermon from the same preacher, preached with the American flag still front and center, the listener would be forced to draw the necessary and contradictory conclusion that the American Revolution was unbiblical and that the very foundations of America were nothing more than a sinful rebellion against a "God-ordained" government and king.

No no no no no.

If you want to find the roots of the American Revolution, look to the preaching of colonial preachers.

Look to the puritans.

You might be completely blown away at what you find from these "boring" and "dry" men and their teachings.

To follow Christ, at its core, means to stand in defiance and resistance to this world and its systems.

Sadly, much preaching in America today has lost this message.

Too much preaching today is nothing more than pulpit-as-propaganda in favor of the princes of this world.

Christians today need to reawaken to the absolutely revolutionary character of Christianity. This does not mean that Christianity is a violent religion as are others, but it does mean taking a stand against evil, and refusing to submit- whether that evil comes from Hollywood, Bejing, or Washington, D.C.

Whatever Christianity's message to society is supposed to be, it surely is much, much more than PC preaching from behind a tax-sheltered pulpit. It is likewise more than saying the "right things", doing the "right things", and "being a nice person". If your idea of Christianity is Ned Flanders, or following some effeminate, limp-wristed hippie moral teacher, you have not found Christ.

The Lord Jesus Christ was indeed the Lamb of God, but He bore our sins!

Do you see what this means? You and I could not stand under the weight of even our own sins, but He bore the sins of many! What a crushing burden, but He stood and took it! He stood and drank the full cup of God's wrath, down to the last drop. He took the full wrath of God, aimed at and deserved for me, in a full-on terrible broadside without flinching and without failing.

We do not have some limp-wristed girly-man for a Savior.

No no no no no.

We have a broad-shouldered, deep-chested, all-powerful Lord and God for a Savior.

Do you see?

He is the King of all kings, and the Lord of all lords.

To follow Christ is to be a revolutionary.

That was to fight against Christian persecution. If the time comes, God will weigh heavily to the side that he wants to win, but the time is not now. We are not looking at a monarchy here, as with those colonials. We are looking at 4yrs. That's nothing.

I exhort you to read Daniel 4-5, then go on to Ecclesiastes 3. God is not mocked, but also doesn't need us to make a move. All you need to do is pay closer attention to the most current of events and ask yourself. If God is the God of all (which He is) and would that we would rebel, then why didn't His superstorm (which had never happened that way in history) affect the incumbant president?

Also, don't get it twisted. The British started killing up ours before we started fighting.

You would have to see my pics. I'm in shape to get on the gridiron. 1 tsp of Turmeric daily, a vitamin variety including Ginseng, Echinacea, Saw Palmetto, Selenium, and a few others. Right now, I'm at 5'10" 190lbs and look to be 10-20 lbs less. I use stevia instead of sugar, and eat raw hemp seeds, use only coconut oil.

I think I'm in pretty good shape.

tl;dr

This reminds me alot of the liberals who were calling for marches on Washington after the Florida Circuit Court decided to not issue a recount of Florida's votes giving Bush the election back in 2000.

They'll eventually run out of steam and go back to their day jobs.