Wild Prediction After Saints Lose To Falcon Sunday

big_D

When we whip them soundly on Sunday, my wild azz prediction is that the Cowboys offer a hefty salary to Sean Peyton and he takes it. Then he encourages Brees to come join him. Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Don't think this doesn't have some merit to it. rolleyes.gif

Brees will refuse to shake Matts hand. This pisses Matt off and he goes on a rampage shreading NFL defenses week in week out on his way to a perfect 19-0 Super Bowl victory in Brees house. Capping of an MVP season yelling the phrase #G.T.F.O.O.F

I think its funny but Matt would just laugh at Brees if he refused to shake his hand.

You gals have been vital to the Saints' success since 2006.

Which team lost 8 of the past 10 matchups? Falcons.

Which team was so scared of Brees that they went for it on 4th and 1 in their own territory? Falcons.

Which team got pasted (ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED) in the Superdome matchup last season? Falcons.

Who get front row seats to the Drew Brees record setting pass last year? Falcons.

Which team was so scared of Brees that they went for it on 4th and 1 in their own territory? Falcons.

Which team got pasted (ABSOLUTELY DEMOLISHED) in the Superdome matchup last season? Falcons.

Who get front row seats to the Drew Brees record setting pass last year? Falcons.

8 and, oh, we're you saying something?

Living in the past I see. Can't say I blame ya :D

Yeah, 8-0 and you still won't beat that Saints this weekend, or win any playoff games. You won't be legit until you beat legit teams. Falcons land hard this weekend.

Well, some of those teams we beat did beat the Saints..So could not have sucked all that much, right?

If we beat the Saints, who are 3-5, would you consider it a legit win?

When we whip them soundly on Sunday, my wild azz prediction is that the Cowboys offer a hefty salary to Sean Peyton and he takes it. Then he encourages Brees to come join him. Bwa, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. Don't think this doesn't have some merit to it. rolleyes.gif

Reminds me of the end of Any Given Sunday when Coach D says he's going to the Albuquerque Atzecs and he's taking Willie Beamon with him.

Yeah, 8-0 and you still won't beat that Saints this weekend, or win any playoff games. You won't be legit until you beat legit teams. Falcons land hard this weekend.

I'm a big bad stains fan. RAAAAWWW!

You sound like you need a hug.

Which team has been cheating at everything they've done the last 5 years

Which team is the disgrace of the NFL

Which team is losing their coach to Dallas

Which team has bandwagon fans that are so stupid that they still support a team and players have cheated and lied to your face.

Which team is broke and unable to rebuild for then next 6 seasons

Which team is the only team in NFL history with an astrick next to there ONLY consecutive winning seasons