The Last Post For Deisel/snake

Guest Deisel

This election nite was in my house a very difficult evening. The realization that more then half our voting populace cannot read the economic tea leaves and have actually endorsded govt ruin by taxation and spending, then its all of us that will suffer this nite. The idea that doubling down on no economic plan is unconsciuosable. We are now europe, the brits, the european spending, cradle to grave euro zone that was a path america had never wanted, until now. With a moderate excellent candidate with a esume for a true business man to go down to obamas horrible record, indicates the shift away from a country that wants to be big and contribute to one that will trade freedoms for welfare checks.

As I tried watching this disaster unfold, from my bed which I have not been out of for a week, I wondered who suffered the most pain this evening, me by losing my left eye or our country for losing our pride and independant spirite?

So, I say good day to you all, and good nite to these boards. I did enjoy our arguments and our friendships. Regardless of differences I would enjoy all of your company, for that I'm sure of. Great things still happen in america and I'm looking for a few myself. See ya on that road at some other juncture.

Adios

Edited by Deisel

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This election nite was in my house a very difficult evening. The realization that more then half our voting populace cannot read the economic tea leaves and have actually endorsded govt ruin by taxation and spending, then its all of us that will suffer this nite. The idea that doubling down on no economic plan is unconsciuosable. We are now europe, the brits, the european spending, cradle to grave euro zone that was a path america had never wanted, until now. With a moderate excellent resume for a true business man to go down to obamas horrible record, indicates the shift towards a country that wants to be big and contribute and then those that will trade freedoms for welfare checks.

As I tried watching this disaster unfold, from my bed which I have not been out of for a week, I wondered who suffered the most pain this evening, me by losing my left eye or our country for losing our pride and independant spirite?

So, I say good day to you all, and good nite to these boards. I did enjoy our arguments and our friendships. Regardless of differences I would enjoy all of your company, for that I'm sure of. Great things still happen in america and I'm looking for a few myself. See ya on that road at some other juncture.

Adios

Eye almost don't believe it. Do my eyes deceive me? My foresight couldn't have foreseen this. I'm hopeful for a new vision for America, and I can see a change coming into focus.

This election nite was in my house a very difficult evening. The realization that more then half our voting populace cannot read the economic tea leaves and have actually endorsded govt ruin by taxation and spending, then its all of us that will suffer this nite. The idea that doubling down on no economic plan is unconsciuosable. We are now europe, the brits, the european spending, cradle to grave euro zone that was a path america had never wanted, until now. With a moderate excellent candidate with a esume for a true business man to go down to obamas horrible record, indicates the shift away from a country that wants to be big and contribute to one that will trade freedoms for welfare checks.

Adios

Hey don't quit---four years from now the Republicans will have their say--

We all know Obama has no ******* idea how to run this country other than into debt--and the whole congressional hearings on how he muffed up the Bengazi attack is coming and we will eventually unseal his Haravrd transcripts and then you can celebrate when he is impeached for fraud.

Edited by Nono

Hey don't quit---four years from now the Republicans will have their say--

We all know Obama has no ******* idea how to run this country other than into debt--and the whole congressional hearings on how he muffed up the Bengazi attack is coming and we will eventually unseal his Haravrd transcripts and then you can celebrate when he is impeached for fraud.

Yeah, but will he see it coming? I mean that kind of projection requires a bit of second sight.

Look...I want to see Snake happy as much as the next guy, but I just can't have double vision on this one...

Man... Obama's hair is not grey... This thing is old... That job will age you 10 years... Obama is going to look worse than McCain after this is over... This job aged bush something fierce...

O dear lord if Hillary wins in 2016.... By 2020 she would look like the crypt keeper ....

Well I think it's foolish to permanently leave a MB over a lost election, especially if it is due to a bet that was made. Less rhetoric and more honest opinions from opposing viewpoints is still good for the boards. But if he's gone, then he's gone.... for however long that may last.

But let me say that at the very least I have to give respect to someone who at least comes back to the boards and faces whatever others here have to say about them. The ones who make STUPID azzed claims and predictions only to vanish like smoke once they have been proven to be moronic are the ones who really earn the dislike/ire/disdain of the other board members.

Fingers crossed!

bike+crash.jpg

As a cyclist, and as a lawyer who advocates for cyclists (or widows of cyclists) who are the victims of negligent motorists, I have to say that you have no idea of the extent to which the frivolous use of that image is unfunny.

Edited by holymoses