What Is Your One Prediction For The President's New Term

silentbob1272

What is one prediction that you feel sure will come to fruition in Obama's new term. It can be a policy, accomplishment, failure, scandal, etc. Just one thing that you feel sure will happen, you don't have to agree with the action, just something you really think will occur.

For me. I think it's the cover up regarding Benghazi. I think the republicans will zero in on that like flies to s**t. Throw in Fast and Furious and I think they will whittle away as much time as possible investigating (and accusing) regarding those issues......congressional hearings, special investigator, etc.

When the Affordable Health Care act kicks in fully, the middle class of this country is going to realize what a destructive piece of legislation it really is.

It likely won't affect me at all, because I'm at the upper end of "middle class," and my employer would provide a really nice plan regardless. But those firmly entrenched into the middle class -- the $60K a year, 2 kids and a beautiful wife, small split level house with a chain link fence, 2 income families? Yeah, some of them are about to get a wake-up call.

2nd prediction -- despite the deficit, the economy will improve. I don't know if it will be enough for the Democrats to hold the Presidency in 2016, but the economy is cyclical. Absent some horrible mismanagement (which I don't foresee), we will be out of the recession by the end of Obama's 2nd term.

2nd prediction -- despite the deficit, the economy will improve. I don't know if it will be enough for the Democrats to hold the Presidency in 2016, but the economy is cyclical. Absent some horrible mismanagement (which I don't foresee), we will be out of the recession by the end of Obama's 2nd term.

The recession ended 3 years ago.

I would agree with you if the bad policy wasn't perpetual. As long as the Fed bond buying keeps happening, things aren't going to get dramatically better any time soon.

In fact, we could end up back in recession soon enough.