Lmfao We Are Done: Bye Bye U.s.

=abrahamburger=

We are not done, but we need to become fiscally responsible. we are going to nose dive soon. Obama and republicans have to come together.

They come together during campaign seasons.

big corporations have funded both candidates for decades (Goldman Sachs for example).

This just proves that it doesn't matter anymore. This country has been, as Carlin stated so well, "bought and paid for."

They come together during campaign seasons.

big corporations have funded both candidates for decades (Goldman Sachs for example).

This just proves that it doesn't matter anymore. This country has been, as Carlin stated so well, "bought and paid for."

You are correct. That is why I voted for Gary Johnson.

Gary squandered funds and didn't launch a single tv/radio ad. Dude is a freaking fraud.

But if you voted for him based on his rhetoric, new respect.

It was half of his Rhetoric( I did not agree with his paths, but was 100% with his solutions, so I was willing to give him a chance, plus he is actually willing to make the tough decisions to put us back on the correct path), but it was also me bucking against the duopoly of the current party system. I would love to have three+ parties that can compete in the US.