I Really Hope That Myan Calender Is Wrong...

Realsurfin

Two things that I have been told will happen before the apocalypse... it would be my luck if the earth ends on dec 21 before the superbowl...

but THE FALCONS ARE POWERD' UP!

goooooooooooooooooooooooo FALCONS.

I read something a few years ago that the Mayans did not make their calender with the intent for the Earth to actually end. It is suppose to mean the end of some type of cycle and the start of a new one.

separation of church and state. goes the same for football and politics.

Commissioner Roger Goodell is over the NFL. . . . .what do you think his position entails? Taking pictures with rookies at the draft? No, . . . .politics. What do you think the bounty gate mess was about. . . new safety rules. .rules changes. . . .politics (regulations) man. COme on . . . butthurt over something? lol . . . You were the main one discussing politics in that Obama/Romney poll thread.

Edited by joenate

I read something a few years ago that the Mayans did not make their calender with the intent for the Earth to actually end. It is suppose to mean the end of some type of cycle and the start of a new one.

maybe just maybe the Mayans were predicting a new chapter in history... the RISE OF THE FALCON! IT IS NOT THE END OF THE WORLD... BUT A NEW BEGINNING TO THE NEW WORLD ORDER.... That is the story and I am sticking to it. biggrin.png

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

Commissioner Roger Goodell is over the NFL. . . . .what do you think his position entails? Taking pictures with rookies at the draft? No, . . . .politics. What do you think the bounty gate mess was about. . . new safety rules. .rules changes. . . .politics (regulations) man. COme on . . . butthurt over something? lol . . . You were the main one discussing politics in that Obama/Romney poll thread.

lol

actually I was discussing not politics, but how we need Americans (builders) and not politicians to fix America. I guess my first post of this was over looked at.

Guest Fibonacci/Mashburn

actually truth about the calender is they lost a tablet. but somehow America turned it into "end of the world".

Mayans have a commit to hit earth in 4000 something.

I say if you ever want to know they truth go look for it and not rely on the talking heads.......heck if everyone listened to the media of America you would believe the falcons are 0-8 and the taints aresuperbowl bound.

separation of church and state. goes the same for football and politics.

I agree, which is why I was DISGUSTED to find out Falcon "fans" were rooting for the panties, because of some BS redskin rule.

I actually cannot believe people would do something like that. I am glad they lost. they do not deserve to be called true fans.

Don't worry, it's New Age bunk. The Mayan calendar goes off another 400,000 years into the future. What we're coming to the end of is a cycle of 144,000 days, called a baktun. And scholars aren't sure exactly if the cycle hasn't already ended.

I have been joking with friends though that there's going to be an apocalypse, or we'll be struck by a giant asteroid or something. We finally have a team that can win the SB, so Murphy's Law is bound to kick in.

I have a feeling... this is our year! Huzzah!

Edited by ColoradoFalcon

Nah broseph. NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!

we will let it slide this time, since Obama won. That is enough punishment for you. having to root for the panties and it being a flub is pretty hilarious. I would be sick to my stomach.

it felt good to see nfc south fam doing good.

Nah broseph. NO EXCUSE FOR YOUR INSOLENCE!

we will let it slide this time, since Obama won. That is enough punishment for you. having to root for the panties and it being a flub is pretty hilarious. I would be sick to my stomach.

it felt good to see nfc south fam doing good.