So We Can All Admit It, Right?

SaintRay

Records aside, past accomplishments aside, everything aside..........

Whoever loses Sunday it's going to be a painful experience for the losing fans in Rivals, right?

This the NFCS bragging rights between hated rivals at stake.

No excuses, no clarifications, no what if's, no Katrina, no karma, no nothing.

To the victor goes the spoils.

Right?

Edited by SaintRay

nope. if saints win they cheated.

Really im hoping for a good game and in 2 weeks we get the rematch. fun times. Cant wait all records aside. i look farward to playing the saints every year no matter who is doing better. the i look farward to qbs on facebook.

like all other games ill be around for it or the next morning. win lose or draw. the rematch is in 2 weeks so ahte week will be back. but over al i hope its a good game worthy of watching. because saints and falcons are 1 of the best rivarlys in the nfl. non fans watch and when its over they know its as good as any other rivalry in the nfl. both teams fought for that rep and records aside its always fun to watch.

like all other games ill be around for it or the next morning. win lose or draw. the rematch is in 2 weeks so ahte week will be back. but over al i hope its a good game worthy of watching. because saints and falcons are 1 of the best rivarlys in the nfl. non fans watch and when its over they know its as good as any other rivalry in the nfl. both teams fought for that rep and records aside its always fun to watch.

yea its a Thursday Night Game

should be alot of Fun @ The Ga Dome

we thought that game may be the 1 that gives the winner a heads up on the Div

dont think that will be the case .

we really need to start scoring more TDs @ Home , cant say play better, because our D has been Lights out at the Dome.....

but yea 1 week at a Time

lets enjoy our First Trip to New Orleans this yr and Then Relish The Glory of the second trip To New Orleans this season wink.png

Guest Negatorris

If we lose it will da*n near kill me, but I'll stay alive for the rematch. I won't be worried though, I'll just have a little sympathy for the traveling Arizona Cardinals. The Falcons won't take losing so kindly.

I will only pay attention to the Saints fans who have been posting here when it was painful, if somehow the Saints win.

they have earned my respect to do so.

YOU MAKE A GREAT POINT HERE. THERE ARE JUST A HANDFUL OF SAINTS

FANS WHO HAVE TOUGHED IT OUT ON HERE FROM THE OPENNING BELL OF

THIS SEASON. THEY HAVE MY RESPECT NO MATTER WHAT. THEY'VE TAKEN

A LOT OFF OF US, BUT THEY TOOK IT LIKE MEN. AS FOR THE RUNNERS, THATS

WHAT I CALL THE ONES WHO HIDE WHEN THINGS ARE BAD, THEY DON'T HAVE

MY RESPECT. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT OLE' JOE HORN, BUT HIM AND RAY

HAVE HUNG IN HERE. AND THERE ARE OTHERS. BUT THOSE RUNNERS ............

THEY AIN'T FANS ....... THEY ARE BANDWAGGONERS.

YOU MAKE A GREAT POINT HERE. THERE ARE JUST A HANDFUL OF SAINTS

FANS WHO HAVE TOUGHED IT OUT ON HERE FROM THE OPENNING BELL OF

THIS SEASON. THEY HAVE MY RESPECT NO MATTER WHAT. THEY'VE TAKEN

A LOT OFF OF US, BUT THEY TOOK IT LIKE MEN. AS FOR THE RUNNERS, THATS

WHAT I CALL THE ONES WHO HIDE WHEN THINGS ARE BAD, THEY DON'T HAVE

MY RESPECT. SAY WHAT YOU WANT ABOUT OLE' JOE HORN, BUT HIM AND RAY

HAVE HUNG IN HERE. AND THERE ARE OTHERS. BUT THOSE RUNNERS ............

THEY AIN'T FANS ....... THEY ARE BANDWAGGONERS.

THEY AIN'T FANS! LOVE IT

horrible owners didnt help

Oh, no kidding- we referred to the previous owners of the Falcons as the Clampetts for a reason. Blank made a few mistakes early, but then he hired a football guy and got out of his way.

And yeah, it'd hurt if the Falcons lost to this version of the Saints, but that pain would be eased by the knowledge that the Falcons are indeed playoff bound.

Oh, no kidding- we referred to the previous owners of the Falcons as the Clampetts for a reason. Blank made a few mistakes early, but then he hired a football guy and got out of his way.

And yeah, it'd hurt if the Falcons lost to this version of the Saints, but that pain would be eased by the knowledge that the Falcons are indeed playoff bound.

It would sting but not hurt. To the Saints even if their season is over. Spoiling our role in the Playoffs would be their unofficial SB.

If there was 1 losing team i knew will come out to flat try and blow us out. Its them. Their fans like ours love this rivalry.

History is proven 1 thing in this rivalry. Records dont actually mean winner. Both teams show up to fight and the weird and wacky can and will happen during these games. Good times.

If roles where reversed though and record where us losing. Then the Saints would be the 1 team id wanna see us beat. Id be fine if we didn't win a game after that as long as we took them down twice. But thats if roles where reversed. Now I know we dont need this game as much as them so i wont hang all my hopes on 1 game.

It would sting but not hurt. To the Saints even if their season is over. Spoiling our role in the Playoffs would be their unofficial SB.

If there was 1 losing team i knew will come out to flat try and blow us out. Its them. Their fans like ours love this rivalry.

History is proven 1 thing in this rivalry. Records dont actually mean winner. Both teams show up to fight and the weird and wacky can and will happen during these games. Good times.

If roles where reversed though and record where us losing. Then the Saints would be the 1 team id wanna see us beat. Id be fine if we didn't win a game after that as long as we took them down twice. But thats if roles where reversed. Now I know we dont need this game as much as them so i wont hang all my hopes on 1 game.

Is this a concession speech?

Is this a concession speech?

1352336911-11-8_vitt.jpg

it’s Falcons week. “We certainly know the challenges that face us ahead,” assistant head coach Joe Vitt said following practice. “Offensively they are a skilled football. They’re 8-0 for a reason. They’re plus 10 take over take away. They’re making big plays on offense. They’re one of the least penalized teams in football. So they’ve got all of the ingredients and they’re doing all the things right to be 8-0. It’s going to take our “A” game and everything we have to compete with this football team. We had a good practice today and we’re excited.”

Inside the locker room players are aware it’s “Falcons week,” as one player shouted out to running back Mark Ingram, “you getting your sleep? You better get your sleep. It’s Falcons week baby.”

Walking around the locker room there is no question the Saints are gearing up for the dirty birds.

http://www.bestofneworleans.com/blogs/blogofneworleans/

Is this a concession speech? I think we just heard Vitts! Sleep isnt gonna save them though. Not airplanes, banners or statues will either. Cant stop destiny. Its foretold and so it shall come to be.

I guess SR, but honestly, I would've been more pissed off had Atl lost to Dallas at home on the national TV stage than losing at NO.

Yeah I know about the defense but your O is still awesome and maybe the way you blitzed Philly will inspire Spags to do that against Ryan - this worries me.

So if NO wins 31-27 then it'll hurt like any loss. If NO wins 38-14 then I'll be really bummed.

But having said all of that, I gotta good feeling about the Falcons this week.....

the way you blitzed Philly will inspire Spags to do that against Ryan - this worries me.

Are you kidding me, I'm praying they all out blitz Ryan like that. He's been stellar his entire career against the blitz. Who ever grabs the quick slant will be one broken tackle away from a big gain, something the Saints have issues with, tackling that is.