Some Thoughts..

SyCo

every thread seem to be moving to the same theme..

falcons get no respect

falcons only played one team with a winning record

my first thought, who are the teams with good records who are beating other teams with winning record?

there's only so many winning teams right now. there's only a few teams that have been lucky enough to have caught all of them, and even fewer beating them all.

maybe the falcons got lucky with the schedule. but can we honestly say if they had two or three tougher teams, that they absolutely would have lost? sure they struggled a couple of times, but they did what they were supposed to do. they won.

show me a team who has blown out their opponent every single game? we sawv the bears struggle against the panthers. we've seen many other highly rated teams look average, and even lose.. so if the falcons opponents are what's over rating the falcons... is every other team overrated too?

i don't care about respect, but the true reason for it is the falcons have proven not to be a safe bet. members of the media need to appear credible, and taking risks with teams who have a history of falling short isnt easy to do. maybe that's not fair, but if we want it, we've got to prove it to them, and I'm fine with that.

that is all

u defeat the media dream teams and all they do is talk about whats wrong with the team that lost. then say the exact same crap the3 next week. The media is waiting for someone to defeat the falcons and then they will talk their butts off about us. but falcons being perfect...naw lets talk about vick and his brothers tweets.

Edited by danight

The media is waiting for someone to defeat the falcons and then they will talk their butts off about us.

Also, I think it's a human nature for some fans out there to want to see the Falcons record spoiled. We've got news for them. This could very likely be the year we go 16-0. It's not out of the question the way our team prepares for each upcoming game led by a talented coaching staff. That, plus the talent on our O and D should carry us all the way to the SB this year.