If Obama Loses Tonight - Whats The Reason?

Guest Deisel

Oh jeez, because the American people want to re-elect a terrible president?

Do you mean voter intimidation like the black panthers standing outside polling places in Philly?

No, I mean like white polar bears standing outside voting booths in Richmond, or Dallas, or Birmingham

He lost. It wouldn't be economy because Romney record makes Palin look like Abe Lincoln. It would probably come down to race to be truthful. This election is a racial one even if both candidates care of none of them truthfully.

I acknowledge that there are a sizeable number that will never vote a black man as president. But is that number any different than it was four years ago?

There was a discussion here last week where the consensus among the left was that voter fraud wasn't a real problem so voter ID laws were unnecessary.

So it would be quite ironic that they claim fraud in the unlikely event that Romney wins.

I didn't say it wasn't a real problem. I think the proposed ID solution would fail to address the actual problem, and is a red herring created to onconvenience Democratic voters.

Note that none of the instances reported today are ID related.

I acknowledge that there are a sizeable number that will never vote a black man as president. But is that number any different than it was four years ago?

I would say it is lower today than in year past and the number will continue to fall slowly but steadily as time goes on. Once a barrier is broken once it is USUALLY easier to break it a second time.

I didn't say it wasn't a real problem. I think the proposed ID solution would fail to address the actual problem, and is a red herring created to onconvenience Democratic voters.

Note that none of the instances reported today are ID related.

It seems to me that the easiest way to commit voter fraud would be to vote under a fake registration. You are far less likely to be caught than these shenanigans that I'm reading about today.

Ok, it seems the left wants it to be either racism or fraud. Seems reality hasn't quite set in your neighborhood. Folks, its the economy. Then I'd rank Obamacare next. Obama's presidency has NOT been one of hope and togetherness. Tick, tock, time is running out. I love it.

It seems to me that the easiest way to commit voter fraud would be to vote under a fake registration. You are far less likely to be caught than these shenanigans that I'm reading about today.

It occurred to me today, whie I was voting, how much of a pain it would be to commit voter fraud with false registration. You have to falsely register, which involves having the informaton of someone who lives in the precinct. Then you have to come up with some kind fo fake ID with which to impersonate the person. Then you'd have to go vote. That's for one ballot.

Then, presumably, you do the same for someone else, then go votew in a different polling location so they people there don't recognize you. Two votes.

I just haven't been presented with evidence that it's a problem.

How could someone suggest that the cause for the loss was racism when Obama was already elected once? When someone presents you with an actual reason, why do you just ignore that and instead harp on the 'race card'?

You guys are just making up whiny conservative talking points garbage. Stop. You look so foolish.

Sadly, that's what a lot of people are gonna say. And 99.9% of the time it's utter horse s***.

This election is a lot like 1980. People didn't come out in droves to vote against Carter because of his race. It was because he was far too liberal for the country's taste and because he was a terrible president. Same reasons in 2012.

Dems if you wanna try to win in 2016 you're gonna need to run a much more moderate candidate. Obama is too far left. He ran as a moderate in 2008, got himself elected, then was an uncompromising leftist his whole presidency. That's why people are coming out in droves today to remove him from office.

I ran into so many of these types, just give them better grammar and a better tax bracket and it's the same thing. Both parties have idiots but Romney is a pretty terrible candidate. I would rather someone say they are voting for Romney simply because he's Republican. When you say economy, you couldn't be any more wrong.

Obama is a moderate like Romney. There the same except one is terrible at his previous job and is trying to get a better one with more responsibility and the other is average at his

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CQ-L-4JahvI

Edited by Hollywood #1 pick

How could someone suggest that the cause for the loss was racism when Obama was already elected once? When someone presents you with an actual reason, why do you just ignore that and instead harp on the 'race card'?

You guys are just making up whiny conservative talking points garbage. Stop. You look so foolish.

In all fairness, he needs 62% of the white vote. Romney is a pretty terrible candidate. He's on par with John Kerry.

Heres one reason .....

Exit poll shows economy still the top concern

WASHINGTON -

Preliminary results of an exit poll conducted for The Associated Press show that the presidential election hinges once again on the economy.

The survey of voters as they leave polling places Tuesday shows 6 in 10 voters say the economy is the top issue facing the nation, with unemployment and rising prices hitting voters hard.

About 4 in 10 say they think the nation's economy is on the mend, but more say that things are getting worse or are bad and stagnating.

About half of voters say the previous president, George W. Bush, shoulders more of the blame for economic challenges than President Barack Obama.

Just a quarter of those surveyed in the exit poll say they are better off than four years ago

Edited by Dirtybirdn@tion