Ummmmm......wtf?

MrJay

Don't know why companies spend their marketing dollars on stiffs like Eli, Peyton and Drew. Rodgers and Ryan have much more charisma.

Brees sucks but Peyton and Eli are gold in the commercials they do and even better in the ones they do together (Sportscenter, Oreos). Ryan's our QB and I couldn't be happier but he was terrible in that one Airtran commercial he had a few years back and just doesn't seem that charismatic or funny. Let's stick to watching him on the field.

Rodgers is great in his commercials. Peyton has had some pretty good commercials in the past though. Roddy would be great in commercials especially with his goofy laugh.

I think Rodgers is a dud personality wise. That's why he has very few lines in is commercials. Peyton Manning has tons...notice he gets the most lines to say.

I think Rodgers is a dud personality wise. That's why he has very few lines in is commercials. Peyton Manning has tons...notice he gets the most lines to say.

I think Rodgers' dry personality kind of adds to the commercials. But I agree, Peyton is normally pretty good in the commercials. There was one a few years ago (I forget the company) but it was where he was making fun of driving a minivan and being over 23 years old and overweight but it was hilarious. Also the one he and the fam did on espn where he and Eli were horse playing was funny.