It's O N Like Donky Kong! Official Election Day . . . And Night Thread

• Replies 569
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Romney might win Florida, I think he still has a good shot, but Virginia and Ohio are going to President Obama.

He has a better chance at Fairfax Co, VA where I live than Miami-Dade. He doesn't have a shot at either. This is a blowout.

wait... Mitt was positive??? Really...

Mitt himself didn't have to be all that negative he had a 24 hour news network and a decent grass roots social campaign that could do it for him.

Fox News seriously needs to stop with "our sh^t don't stink" routine. Its not going to do anybody any good at this point and its only going to make our divisions even wider.

He has a better chance at Fairfax Co, VA where I live than Miami-Dade. He doesn't have a shot at either. This is a blowout.

You obviously haven't been paying attention to the numbers I've been posting, but it's all good.

wait... Mitt was positive??? Really...

****** smear, you said "at least mitt and super pacs didn't win."

Do you know how freaking stupid that is?

All candidates from here on out will have super pacs. That includes Obama.

To put it in terms, you are TDog on the Walking dead. But instead of dying a hero, you took out zombies and died so Merl could fingerbang Michonne in an empty cell.

You are a tool and you get to vote.

****** smear, you said "at least mitt and super pacs didn't win."

Do you know how freaking stupid that is?

All candidates from here on out will have super pacs. That includes Obama.

To put it in terms, you are TDog on the Walking dead. But instead of dying a hero, you took out zombies and died so Merl could fringe bang Michonne in an empty cell.

You are a tool and you get to vote.

yep..

and I love it..

get mad..

I am whatever you say I am...

What kind of tool am I ... a screw driver? a wrench... oooo maybe a bolt or nut that is being screwed over...

worry about your local politics ... I got what I wanted on a local level which was a republican governor...

From the NYT election blog:

BOSTON — Now that the electoral tide has turned against Mitt Romney, the crowd here has turned against CNN.

Every time the network is turned on, audience members chant for a change of channel. “Fox! Fox! Fox!” they yell.

When Candy Crowley appeared on a screen moments ago, around midnight, the audience tried to drown her out, screaming the name of its rival network and waving miniature flags.

The Romney campaign’s slogan is “Believe in America.” But so far, the mantra here is “Turn On Fox”

From the NYT election blog:

BOSTON — Now that the electoral tide has turned against Mitt Romney, the crowd here has turned against CNN.

Every time the network is turned on, audience members chant for a change of channel. “Fox! Fox! Fox!” they yell.

When Candy Crowley appeared on a screen moments ago, around midnight, the audience tried to drown her out, screaming the name of its rival network and waving miniature flags.

The Romney campaign’s slogan is “Believe in America.” But so far, the mantra here is “Turn On Fox”

I had to actually change the channel to ABC News because Candy Crowley was appearing on my screen way too much for my taste. I think she is better suited for radio.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump

Whoever wins today, remember that tomorrow we still have a country struggling. Our work is not done until America is strong again

And then a few hours later....

Lets fight like **** and stop this great and disgusting injustice! The world is laughing at us.

We can't let this happen. We should march on Washington and stop this travesty. Our nation is totally divided!

Is Trump calling for a rebellion :lol:

yep..

and I love it..

get mad..

I am whatever you say I am...

What kind of tool am I ... a screw driver? a wrench... oooo maybe a bolt or nut that is being screwed over...

worry about your local politics ... I got what I wanted on a local level which was a republican governor...

You love strangers getting mad.

Do you still pop boners from reruns of Perfect Strangers when Balki and Larry Appleton had disagreements?

You know who won the election.

you don't know America lost.

addendum to that: we lost back in 1993 when the women's coalition of voters stopped hosting the debates.

Go on. Gimme a "you mad" or something, you fetus-shoveling queef disco dj. I hate that you are this stupid yet eligible to vote and have an opinion.

You love strangers getting mad.

Do you still pop boners from reruns of Perfect Strangers when Balki and Larry Appleton had disagreements?

You know when won the election.

you don't know America lost.

addendum to that: we lost back in 1993 when the women's coalition of voters stopped hosting the debates.

Go on. Gimme a "you mad" or something, you fetus-shoveling queef disco dj. I hate that you are this stupid yet eligible to vote and have an opinion.

lol

wow you mad...

lmfao

keep it up I find you hilarious.

Let you E-rage out! Let it consume you, join the dark side!!!

Say what you will, but you are just a bitter old man.

keep me entertained a bit longer if you dont mind.