Still Worried About The Pass Rush Guys

J-RoC770

Abe can't do it alone, babs been good too but Sunday night it seem like Romo had all day in the pocket. Does Nolan dial up blitzes? Big no play Ray Edwards is a lost cause for us, he sucks, at least Busterson JA#98 was stout on the run. Bierman has shown flashes at times but not consistent, but I rather him take 80% of snaps than Ray. We need to throw on Sidbury in there, it wouldn't hurt at all. We need pressure on Brees to make dumb throws and for us to win at the super dome, and I HOPE spoon is back! Bye cut Franks and let Harry return punts since he's not doing anything in the slot.

People continue to rag on our pass rush? Why? Pass rush doesn't always show it's self in sacks but the Falcons have racked up the sacks this season. Just seems like people aren't paying attention.

Week 1 - @ KC - 3

Week 2 - DEN - 3

Week 3 - @ SD - 1

Week 4 - CAR - 3

Week 5 - @ WAS - 3

Week 6 - OAK - 3

Week 8 - @ PHI - 3

Week 9 - DAL - 1

TOTAL = 20 (2.5 spg) = Tied for 11th most in the NFL.

Our pass rush is fine imho. . . . it's all about wrapping up if contact is made with the QB and/or preventing him from side-stepping/on the move. Romo is just great at doing that and always has been. The next QB we face can do that, too, but I am confident we tailor a defensive gameplan to suit the stat ho.

People continue to rag on our pass rush? Why? Pass rush doesn't always show it's self in sacks but the Falcons have racked up the sacks this season. Just seems like people aren't paying attention.

Week 1 - @ KC - 3

Week 2 - DEN - 3

Week 3 - @ SD - 1

Week 4 - CAR - 3

Week 5 - @ WAS - 3

Week 6 - OAK - 3

Week 8 - @ PHI - 3

Week 9 - DAL - 1

TOTAL = 20 (2.5 spg) = Tied for 11th most in the NFL.

That does not even show hurries and pressure. I am still more worried about Oline then Dline.

I to am worried and want another go to guy on pass rushing downs I no we like to bring LBers but I'd like to see us get Abe another realistic pass rushing threat up front.

This is the only thing that worries me going against the Manning's Brees Rodgers Brady's of the world you have to get pressure.Unlike others who will make mistakes these guys will kill us in big games.

I'm wanting to see Sidburry and Massaquoi in a real game. Our DTs are doing pretty good but we do need a straight stud DE/OLB opposite of Abe. Edwards can collect his check and get his collective *** outa here he is gone and he knows it. Bierman is one of my favorite defensive players right now but not what we need opposite Abe. Abe is a great closer but we gotta find that stud DE and draft him not FA signing. We're doing good enough right now but when it comes to playoff time guys I think we will see Nolan's blitzing in full force.

The pass rush has improved this year compared to last 3 or 4 years. Abe is a beast and Nolan is high on Kroy because he can move him around and blitz a Safety or a LB or a CB with out leaving any one uncovered. This messes up the OL blocking and seems to be working most of the time, some of those near sacks could have been sacks but there were at least 4 picks because of those near sacks. Kroy has same number of QB hits as Abe and 3 less QB pr, he just needs to get sacks to show up on top of stat sheets.

I'm wanting to see Sidburry and Massaquoi in a real game. Our DTs are doing pretty good but we do need a straight stud DE/OLB opposite of Abe. Edwards can collect his check and get his collective *** outa here he is gone and he knows it. Bierman is one of my favorite defensive players right now but not what we need opposite Abe. Abe is a great closer but we gotta find that stud DE and draft him not FA signing. We're doing good enough right now but when it comes to playoff time guys I think we will see Nolan's blitzing in full force.

Nolan thinks Kroy is the reason he can gets fancy with blitzes and give chance to guys like Spoon,Moore and other DB to sack the QB. Nolan raves about KB in most of the interviews and he keeps saying Kroy gives opportunity for other guys to sack QB like DeCoud rushing the QB and Kroy dropping as FS.