I'm Predicting A Huge Game From Quizz This Upcoming Sunday...

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

If the Saints blitz like they did tonight, Quizz will no doubt get some passes thrown his way and I can easily see a 150+ yard receiving game from him.

Also, Gonzo will sodomize Lofton. Their defense was awful tonight despite the score.

They, once again, gave up over 400 yards of offense. Actually, they were closer to 500 yards. If I am not mistaken, the accurate yardage total is 495 total yards given up. We need to come out running the football with all types of different looks and from different formations to set up play action. Jenkins and Harper are garbage especially Harper. Their corners just graduated pee wee league. Lofton seems to suck worse than when he was here. Spags looks like he is taking a page out of G. WIlliams' book.

I really hope our guys are licking their chops while still remaining humble. This is still a division rival and they do know how to play us. Let's hope coaching make all the difference. I have faith Smith and Co. have a great gameplan for us.

Edited by joenate

Waiting on your videos for this Dallas game is like a kid on Christmas eve I can't take it

O and if they blitz us Julio and roddy will gash their poverty cb's if theyre dumb enough to try 1on1 matchups on the outside

Julio n Roddy both went over 100 yds against 3rd ranked pass D, now they goin against worst D ever.. I don't even know the chaos that will ensue Sunday