Funny Comment From Cowboys Fan About D. Ware Sack

NOVAFalconFan

um, to be absolutely honest about that play - I knew Ware was a great player but, that play in particular gave me allot of respect for him as a person. what I saw was that he could've cut Matt in half but he pulled up a little and just kinda flopped on him. I really believe if Ware wanted to he could've ended our season. I hope we make sure this doesn't happen against the Saints because you know they'll try to hurt Matt if they can.

um, to be absolutely honest about that play - I knew Ware was a great player but, that play in particular gave me allot of respect for him as a person. what I saw was that he could've cut Matt in half but he pulled up a little and just kinda flopped on him. I really believe if Ware wanted to he could've ended our season. I hope we make sure this doesn't happen against the Saints because you know they'll try to hurt Matt if they can.

He didn't pull up much lol!

I find this funny how some of them are bagging the best player in Demarcus Ware I just laugh at that.I mean there are 31 other teams out there who would kick and scream for this guy to be on there team.

The obvious problem with the Cowboys is coaching,offensively they need to let Romo run there offense go up tempo and let Romo play what he see's.

And the latter is penalties they give away to many and that enables teams to keep drives alive against them.If they improve these 2 things there a play-off team for sure.

Pulled up? Is that what you call grabbing his face mask and slamming his face onto the ground? Hmmm.

It broke Matt's ankle, but it shattered his brother's elbow and ended his playing career. I think it happened on Matt's birthday, too.

Here's the article (it was 2 days after his birthday, but it was for his b-day present):

Even today, Bernie Ryan doesn't know what she should have said. It would have been easy to remind her 16-year-old son, Matt, that life isn't fair, but how could she do that when he'd just told her, with tears in his eyes, that he felt guilty about playing football? Football, of all things. What could she possibly say to that? The game that had given him nothing but joy since he'd started playing as a second-grader for the Downingtown Youth Whippets near his home in suburban Philadelphia -- the game that he'd practiced tirelessly in the front yard with his older brother, Michael, the boys taking turns throwing fade patterns to each other in a corner of the driveway, until darkness drove them inside -- was suddenly causing him pain. How could she provide absolution when there was no sin?

As it turned out, only Michael, who'd always been the one to set the example for his younger brother, could do that. He'd been in the car with Matt on May 19, 2001. Both brothers were quarterbacks, Matt a starter the previous season as a sophomore at Philly's William Penn Charter School, and Michael, older by three years, a freshman backup at Division III Widener. The day had begun as a birthday celebration for Matt; Michael was driving the two of them to a country club for a round of golf. That's when another car rear-ended Michael's Volkswagen Jetta and pushed it into the path of an oncoming military truck. Michael's right elbow was shattered, his football career over. Matt suffered a broken right ankle, an injury that would fully heal within a few months, and he couldn't stop asking himself, Why him and not me?

Some 3 1/2 months after the accident, Matt finally opened up to his mother while she was driving him to school on the morning of the first game of his junior year, bursting out with, "I feel so bad that I can keep playing and Mike can't." Bernie had never heard Matt even so much as mention the guilt he was feeling. Oh, she had sensed it, felt it all summer long, from the moment that, with Matt in the room and listening keenly, Michael regained consciousness at the hospital and promptly asked the doctors, "Will I play football again?" Says Bernie, "Matt comes across as a tough guy, but he's a softie."

So she was relieved when Michael, who had returned to Widener a few weeks before, surprised her by showing up on the sideline before Matt's opener. She watched as Matt went over to his brother during warmups, and she saw Michael look him in the eye and tell him that high school football was supposed to be the best time of his life. "And it was like a weight had been lifted off his shoulders," says Bernie. "Neither one of them mentioned it again."

That was the dumbest blocking scheme I've ever seen. Ryan said he called the protection.

I think if I were on the left side of the OL and I saw the other team's best pass rusher has an unabated line to the QB I would at the very least look back and see if there's somebody in the backfield who will be picking him up or at least chipping him before I'd let him just stroll in and smash my QB into the turf with a full head of steam. Moronic.

The obvious problem with the Cowboys is coaching,offensively they need to let Romo run there offense go up tempo and let Romo play what he see's.

And the latter is penalties they give away to many and that enables teams to keep drives alive against them.If they improve these 2 things there a play-off team for sure.

that's not a good idea at all. that's when you get bad Romo. sure he had a pretty good drive against us but more times than not those are the times when Romo is trying to improvise and throws 4 or 5 picks.

that's not a good idea at all. that's when you get bad Romo. sure he had a pretty good drive against us but more times than not those are the times when Romo is trying to improvise and throws 4 or 5 picks.

Thats what you have to live and die on it.if you handcuff Romo and still lose well whats the difference.

If I were the Cowboys this is there only chance if Garrett thinks the play safe is going to get them there he's fooling himself.If I were Garrett I'd sit Romo down and say Tony you play what you see we will run in a few plays but the offense is in your hands for the most part.

Romo is much like Farve he is a gunslinger by nature and seriously if you hold him back I don't see the point because your not going to win anyways.