Akeem Dent

Bullpup969

The only player who shouldn't cash this week's pay check is Dunta, in my opinion. Bone headed lapse after bone headed lapse last night had me heated for awhile. I didn't like Baker's choice to double-team the tackle and let Ware (!!!!!!!) run free on that sack that blasted Ryan, either, but I'll grade him a "C".

LOL at yall. . . it takes time and patience. If a coach let a player go because they are learning, then there would be very few in the NFL lol . . . pre-season snaps aint shyte . . thats just for conditioning in pads

Edited by joenate

The only player who shouldn't cash this week's pay check is Dunta, in my opinion. Bone headed lapse after bone headed lapse last night had me heated for awhile. I didn't like Baker's choice to double-team the tackle and let Ware (!!!!!!!) run free on that sack that blasted Ryan, either, but I'll grade him a "C".

Aww lighten up. Dunta only had a couple bad plays. He held Dez to 1 catch for 15 yards, and that sack was on Matt not sliding the protection over to ware. He admitted that.

Dent, Nick, and Peterson had good games last night, in my opinion. I fully expected Dallas to exploit our backers and I'm sure they tried (especially running up the gut coming out after the half). At some point, it looked like our defense got fresher even as Dallas wore out. I loved the pep that I saw.

Dent is still really green but is developing pretty nicely and hopefully will have rounded into a solid contributer in time for our playoff run...cant believe the improvement in Baker this season I am pretty shocked...I think teams get a lil stale when they have the same coaches for too long..whether thats a side effect of new coachs making you feel like you have to "win" your job again or just fresh eyes and coaching techniques I really feel we have had several young players improve by leaps and bounds this season.