Hate Week!

SyCo

Listen up saint fans

Sorry for your misfortune and all, bounties, suspensions, no coach, injuries.. man I just feel so ba.... I feel soooo baaaaa.... I feel like ... like .... watching the falcons march into your house and put the misery bullet in the that broken legged donkey you call a football team! It's on soN!!!!

9 - 0!

• Replies 194
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When you step off the bus and have to walk past the Steve Gleason monument blocking that Falcon punt, then walk into the Superdome and remember the azzwhooping you took last year, then look up and see that Super Bowl Victory Banner hanging in the rafters from just 3 years ago, you'll be quaking. Then Brees and Company will run onto the field and the cannons will go off, you guys will look over at D-Rob and start praying he finds a way to slow Brees. He won't.

It's gonna be a long plane ride home......

This by far my favorite game every year. As you guys know I'm not from the south, yet my best freind was a Saints fan back in the Dome Patrol days. We would refer to the game at the Super Dome as the 'Brawl Bowl' and for good reason. Still remember beating the Saints in the '91 play-offs there like it was yesterday.

It's gonna be a 60 minute fight, no doubt. I just don't see the Saints stopping Atlanta's run game, unless they put 9 in the box and then Ryan's gonna light em up. Saints will score nearly every time they touch the ball, Atlanta might just score every time they touch the ball.

Edited by dirtydealin5858

When you step off the bus and have to walk past the Steve Gleason monument blocking that Falcon punt, then walk into the Superdome and remember the azzwhooping you took last year, then look up and see that Super Bowl Victory Banner hanging in the rafters from just 3 years ago, you'll be quaking. Then Brees and Company will run onto the field and the cannons will go off, you guys will look over at D-Rob and start praying he finds a way to slow Brees. He won't.

Yeah ........ not likely.

This whole post reads like a Bruce Springsteen song, "Glory Days"...

a song about remembering back a looooooooong time ago, when you were good.

But now you're the former high school sweetheart with a fat azz, greasy hair and two juvenile delinquent kids crying into her second bottle of wine for the night, thinkin' 'bout those...

Glory Days

This by far my favorite game every year. As you guys know I'm not from the south, yet my best freind was a Saints fan back in the Dome Patrol days. We would refer to the game at the Super Dome as the 'Brawl Bowl' and for good reason. Still remember beating the Saints in the '91 play-offs there like it was yesterday.

It's gonna be a 60 minute fight, no doubt. I just don't see the Saints stopping Atlanta's run game, unless they put 9 in the box and then Ryan's gonna light em up. Saints will score nearly every time they touch the ball, Atlanta might just score every time they touch the ball.

Please, NO! NO plays to Michael "Wasted Down" Turner!

This whole post reads like a Bruce Springsteen song, "Glory Days"...

a song about remembering back a looooooooong time ago, when you were good.

But now you're the former high school sweetheart with a fat azz, greasy hair and two juvenile delinquent kids crying into her second bottle of wine for the night, thinkin' 'bout those...

Glory Days

Well, we sure rode yall like a $2 hoe last time we met. Glory days were less than a season ago. And, at least we have had glory days, what can you say?

Why is last year brought up in the defense of the Saints capabilities this year? This year the two teams are completely void of last years playing ability. The Falcons improved while the Saints have taken a dump. Sunday's match will a heated one and I hope I don't break something in my house during the game, especially my TV. LET'S GET IN ON, AND PUT AN END TO THIS BICKERING.

This isn't a hate thread, it's turned into a typical bickering thread, plus one ignorant I told you so post.

Why are historical games so compelling to hang your paper bag on? This thread is about this years game being played this Sunday. Just curious Ray. rolleyes.gif

But then your defense takes the field and matt ryan says "oh yea, lol 9-0"

their run game against our d might have some worried a little too...its going to be a ryan -brees show and ryan will show brees hes the best in the nfcs now so step aside old man

Ahhh hate week, that time of the year when the Son(The Falcons) takes on their Daddy(The Saints) in hopes of proving to Pops that they have truly arrived. Year in and year out Jr. fights hard and gains confidence, beating opponent after opponent, and then brazenly steps up to their father, chest sticking out, ready to challenge for supremacy only to be constantly spanked and put back in their places.

Now, the Toddlers of the South comes to the Dome to face a weary, shaken Patriarch in hopes of finally getting past their proud Parent, Will they succeed..........To be continued

Ahhh hate week, that time of the year when the Son(The Falcons) takes on their Daddy(The Saints) in hopes of proving to Pops that they have truly arrived. Year in and year out Jr. fights hard and gains confidence, beating opponent after opponent, and then brazenly steps up to their father, chest sticking out, ready to challenge for supremacy only to be constantly spanked and put back in their places.

Now, the Toddlers of the South comes to the Dome to face a weary, shaken Patriarch in hopes of finally getting past their proud Parent, Will they succeed..........To be continued

BETTER CALL CHILD SERVICES ..... THE TODDLERS ARE ABOUT TO

BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF THE PROUD PARENTS. BUT THEY SAY,

"PRIDE COMES BEFORE DESTRUCTION." ..........

AND DESTRUCTION IS COMING!