I Can See This Team Going 16-3, With Post Season Wins, To Include The Sb.

sharky

Our chance's are as good as any other team in the NFL. We've beaten some really good teams regardless of their record at this time. Teams like KC, Denver, Chargers, Philly, Dallas, Carolina, Washington.......... Anyways, you get my drift. Those teams can beat any other team on any given Sunday. We are not the team of old, we know how to win tough, close games, and I can honestly say that no team wants to see us in the playoofs b/c we will be there.

As long as we stay healthy we should have a deep playoff push. We just need Chicago to lose some **** games so we can rest our starters a little the last 2 weeks.

....And I really hope somebody beat them in the playoffs before we get to them. That's another scary team. But never-the-less, I still think we can beat them if we see them. Just don't want it to be that close.

I think da Bears are due for at least a couple losses in the near future because they still have Clueless Cutler the Brat as their QB.

the Bears has a crazy opportunistic defense and a good run game. If a team like the Falcons do not turnover the ball on offense and at least go up by 2 scores I don't think that their passing offense will be able to keep up if Nolan takes Marshall away. The Bears pass offense ranks 30th in the NFL.

Edited by DawnOfThemBirds

the Bears has a crazy opportunistic defense and a good run game. If a team like the Falcons do not turnover the ball on offense and at least go up by 2 scores I don't think that their passing offense will be able to keep up if Nolan takes Marshall away. The Bears pass offense ranks 30th in the NFL.

Cutler had BVG's number. Cutler carved Brian and his lack of a plan up even when he was with Denver. I thinnk this Falcons team will make Cutler look bad all night long.

....And I really hope somebody beat them in the playoffs before we get to them. That's another scary team. But never-the-less, I still think we can beat them if we see them. Just don't want it to be that close.

None of these teams should scare you. They can beat any of team home or away. This team is just different in alot of ways.

Guest Negatorris

The Bears will lose this week against the Texans. That defense is carrying the team by scoring off of turnovers. They can't do that against disciplined offenses,and a team like the Texans will not make many mistakes. Their offense is horrible and they are being outscored by their defense in every game. They have played nobody except the Packers, and what did GB do? GB kicked them to the curb. The Bears are being talked about as an NFC Powerhouse while the Falcons are looked at as lucky. The Bears are completely overrated. I'll go as far as to say the Falcons would handle them quite handily.

im sorry but i disagree. . . .the bears dont have an opportunisitic defense. . .they a legit real defense and have had for quite some time now. . .not just this season. if they had a o-line and receivers other than marshall. . .. look out

The Bears will lose this week against the Texans. That defense is carrying the team by scoring off of turnovers. They can't do that against disciplined offenses,and a team like the Texans will not make many mistakes. Their offense is horrible and they are being outscored by their defense in every game. They have played nobody except the Packers, and what did GB do? GB kicked them to the curb. The Bears are being talked about as an NFC Powerhouse while the Falcons are looked at as lucky. The Bears are completely overrated. I'll go as far as to say the Falcons would handle them quite handily.

i really do not see the texans defeating the bears. . . i find that hard to beleive. . . the texans have not shown me enough other than a good defense and running game. . .i dont like schaub against that defense. . . dude aint even that accurate this season. handling the bears quite handily. . .i disagree. . .imean i bleed black and red just as much as you, but you are drinking that black and red a bit too much

Edited by joenate

Nah man don't underestimate the Bears. That is a fantastic football team. The are better than the Texans and they are going to prove it Sunday. I just think we are better this year and I think we finally put it all together IMO. If the Falcons do end up playing the Bears it will be alot like last night game with Dallas.

Guest Negatorris

The Bears haven't beat a contender yet other than the Colts.

And that was Andrew Luck's first NFL game. Just watch when the Texans handle them, guys.

Edited by Torris