Cowboy Jock Straps Left On The Field

HASHBROWN3

He is. And remember, he has picked up a few amazing first downs this year, not just last night. Amazing agility.

Just about every time I remember when we had to have a first down late and he got the ball, he got the job done. Last night was particularly awesome, though. He's really becoming another weapon for this offense.

Yea I know, I meant that he has been used more and more in recent games. Quizz may not have blazing speed but the guy is extremely quick and his cut moves are nasty.

He's gaining ryans confidence. Its so nice to have a back like a sproles or whomever, that can make DB's and LBers miss for at least a first down. Hope we keep feeding him the rock.

Just about every time I remember when we had to have a first down late and he got the ball, he got the job done. Last night was particularly awesome, though. He's really becoming another weapon for this offense.

He is really tough to tackle in the open field. One on one in space is a difficult task with his quickness and change of direction. Not only that, he is thick as **** so arm tackles wont get it done.

Yep...and Collinsworth was seriously butt-hurt about the fact that we are developing another offensive weapon.

Haha, I thought he was going to cry last night. His voice was literally cracking seeing us get those last few 1st downs. He wanted Dallas to win so badly he wasn't even hiding it anymore. God that guy is a doosh!

Then Espn was so ready for us to lose they already start broadcasting a graphic claiming Dallas the victors. SMH!

Haha, I thought he was going to cry last night. His voice was literally cracking seeing us get those last few 1st downs. He wanted Dallas to win so badly he wasn't even hiding it anymore. God that guy is a doosh!

Then Espn was so ready for us to lose they already start broadcasting a graphic claiming Dallas the victors. SMH!

Thats hilarious. Quizz broke Chris Collinsworth's heart. Meantime, I was pacing the floor the entire 4th Qtr and those first downs were like golden nectar from the football gods... LOL.