Coaching Vacancy In New Orleans

Atlien 404

do you really think im tryin? I will save the good stuff for after we sweep

Sweep of a 2-5 team in turmoil? You think that proves anything?

When you win the Super Bowl, then you can talk it up.

Until then, sit down and behave yourself like the classy Falcon posters in Rivals.

Sweep of a 2-5 team in turmoil? You think that proves anything?

When you win the Super Bowl, then you can talk it up.

Until then, sit down and behave yourself like the classy Falcon posters in Rivals.

Wait, we can't talk it up right now? We're the lone undefeated team and it looks like we'll wrap up the division by week 11 and we can't talk about it????

For ****'s sake, if the Saints were undefeated and the Falcons were circling the drain, RC would be flooded with Saints fans talking junk, with you JH and SK leading the charge. I also love how it's turned from win a play-off game then talk, to win the whole thing then you can talk.

What a bunch of hypocritical BS!!

Wait, we can't talk it up right now? We're the lone undefeated team and it looks like we'll wrap up the division by week 11 and we can't talk about it????

For ****'s sake, if the Saints were undefeated and the Falcons were circling the drain, RC would be flooded with Saints fans talking junk, with you JH and SK leading the charge. I also love how it's turned from win a play-off game then talk, to win the whole thing then you can talk.

AND IF WE DID GO ON TO WIN IT ALL, GUESS WHAT THEY'D SAY THEN .....

"BET YOU CAN'T DO IT AGAIN!"

I BET YOU WOULD!

Reunite him with Romo, I guarantee great things. Sean and Jerry have worked together before also. Sean is the guy that wanted Romo. It fits, I think Jerry goes for it too. The only thing is, what does Sean want.

All but one NFCS franchise would be in favor of that particular move! biggrin.png

...and no NFCE team would want it, :D

Reunite him with Romo, I guarantee great things. Sean and Jerry have worked together before also. Sean is the guy that wanted Romo.

ROMO WAS MADE FOR QUARTERBACKING THE DALLAS COWBOYS.

YOU GOT TO HAVE A CERTAIN MENTAL TOUGHNESS TO QB IN

DALLAS. I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD A QB MIGHT BE ........

IT DON'T MEAN HE COULD BE THE MAN IN BIG "D."

ROMO WAS MADE FOR QUARTERBACKING THE DALLAS COWBOYS.

YOU GOT TO HAVE A CERTAIN MENTAL TOUGHNESS TO QB IN

DALLAS. I DON'T CARE HOW GOOD A QB MIGHT BE ........

IT DON'T MEAN HE COULD BE THE MAN IN BIG "D."

Agreed. Its just a little worse than being QB in NY.

Edited by Rave

I don't think so, if it happens this place will turn into a ghost town. Heck, we have lost about half of the regulars and it's only half way through the season.

The official RC response to Atlanta's Lombardi would be *crickets*

I can't speak for anyone else, but I'll be here rather the Falcons win or not.

Typical "poor me" syndrome. From what I see, everyone has given the Falcons props on going undefeated so far. I think what a lot of us are saying is when have seen all this regular season success before, only to come up very short in the playoffs. Sure the Saints are down this year, no doubt about it. And yes, the Falcons are undefeated, no doubt about it. Nobody has ever questioned your regular season success, but champions aren't crowned in the regular season now, are they?

Typical "poor me" syndrome. From what I see, everyone has given the Falcons props on going undefeated so far. I think what a lot of us are saying is when have seen all this regular season success before, only to come up very short in the playoffs. Sure the Saints are down this year, no doubt about it. And yes, the Falcons are undefeated, no doubt about it. Nobody has ever questioned your regular season success, but champions aren't crowned in the regular season now, are they?

it was quite cleaver of you to ignore the fact that if the roles were reversed RC would be unreadable with all the Saints trolls that would flood it. Also, my point is that Ray thinks we shouldn't talk about winning, yet all off-season he started thread after thread about how the Saints would sweep Atlanta/win the south/win the SB/blah blah blah Now that we're on top, it's best to keep it to yourself.rolleyes.gif

Like I said 'hypocritical BS'

it was quite cleaver of you to ignore the fact that if the roles were reversed RC would be unreadable with all the Saints trolls that would flood it. Also, my point is that Ray thinks we shouldn't talk about winning, yet all off-season he started thread after thread about how the Saints would sweep Atlanta/win the south/win the SB/blah blah blah Now that we're on top, it's best to keep it to yourself.rolleyes.gif

Like I said 'hypocritical BS'

Stay on topic Dirty. You missed the logic in this one.

Dunte, the TATF Troll Extraordinaire who pops in Rivals every so often, starts a thread about a coaching vacancy in New Orleans. Then he goes on about after the "sweep" he has even better stuff planned. Trolling at it's finest.

My statement that the Saints would win the NFCS was a prediction. Many of the NFL talking heads thought so as well. Not some ignorant BS like Dunte posted up.