Outlook Is Positive For Peria, Spoon

JayAdams

Just passing this along since I've seen a lot of questions. Smitty updated Peria and Spoon today during his presser and expects both of them to be practicing by the end of the week.

Peria's knee didn't have any ligament or cartilage damage, so good news all around.

http://blog.atlantafalcons.com/jayadams/2012/11/05/prognosis-good-for-spoon-jerry/

Im glad Peria is okay but I personally prefer more Vance Walker and Less of P jelly

the **** are warning points

Vance gave up the big runs to start the 2nd half. Peoria is doing more than what ppl are willing to give him credit for because it doesn't show up in stats. Abe probably didn't get a sack last night because Jerry went out. He's a body eating machine. Never has 1 on 1's because of his quickness.

I remember Spoon's rookie year he got hurt in Cleveland game and ended up missing like 4 games - but Mike Smith made us think Spoon was coming back every week after the first game missed. Slow your roll on Spoon coming back this week - maybe he will but Smith's comments right now are meaningless as he loves opposing teams not knowing our personnel availability - besides, we don't want him coming back too soon.