This Is Interesting...

Rave

Not surprised though. Jones had a few games where (i think he played distraction) he wasnt much a factor in at all. While White just balled out.

Exactly, Austin has been playing #2 to Dez also. Dez has just been hurt 2 of the last 5 games. The 3 Dez was healthy in he was the #1 WR though. Thats why I found it interesting. I dont see Austin as the same type of WR as JJ. Austin is a catch the ball and break tackles guy where as JJ is a blow by you for big gains kind of guy. I just found it interesting that as different as these guys are they are having pretty much the same year.

Edited by Rave

First it was Dez is better than jones, now its Miles lol

whatever makes you sleep better man

Jones will be one of the best WRs in the NFL in the coming yrs

ya know whats really Scary tho ???

he is only the second best WR on Falcons Roster lol

8-0 baby

and Jones is a big part of that

Exactly, Austin has been playing #2 to Dez also. Dez has just been hurt 2 of the last 5 games. The 3 Dez was healthy in he was the #1 WR though. Thats why I found it interesting. I dont see Austin as the same type of WR as JJ. Austin is a catch the game and break tackles guy where as JJ is a blow by you for big gains kind of guy. I just found it interesting that as different as these guys are they are having pretty much the same year.

The falcons are a methodical team as well. We wont go guns blazing very much. So While our skill position gets a lot of attention we still are a slow team thats not likely to blow a team away. We will get into a shoot out if we have to, but its not our first goal to accomplish. The falcons are working on balance and their run game the last few weeks.

Dallas is still a live and die by the sword team,way more than the falcons are. We love to keep it close all game long and get to the end of the 4th and just seal the game away. Do enough to win and not make any mistakes or take unnecessary risks.

First it was Dez is better than jones, now its Miles lol

whatever makes you sleep better man

Jones will be one of the best WRs in the NFL in the coming yrs

ya know whats really Scary tho ???

he is only the second best WR on Falcons Roster lol

8-0 baby

and Jones is a big part of that

Look, I just took you off of ignore. This is not a "player better than player" thread. I thought Austin was having a bad year, but his numbers are right there with JJ. It was a surprise to me. Has nothing to do with one being better than the other.

Your superiority complex is showing.

Look, I just took you off of ignore. This is not a "player better than player" thread. I thought Austin was having a bad year, but his numbers are right there with JJ. It was a surprise to me. Has nothing to do with one being better than the other.

Your superiority complex is showing.

austin is having a bad year julio has only had a couple big games because of a hand injury for3 weeks he played decoy

really ????

at 8-0 ?????

dont see why I should feel Superior lol

Its the fact that if anyone compares a player to one of your players you feel the need to defend said player. Even if the person isnt even trying to say one is better. You have to let everyone know that your player is better than the other player. You cant just talk objectively about the other player, there has to be a winner and a loser in your mind. Thats why I say you have a superiority complex. It has nothing to do with your record and everything to do with your approach when your players are brought up.

Austin is a very, very good WR. Had you told me that JJ's #s would be almost identical to Miles' half-way through the year then I'd be quite pleased.

If JJ's #s in the second half match the first then that equals 80 rec, 1260 yds and 10 TDs - I'll take that!

Exactly, wasnt downing either WR. If Austin keeps it up Ill be very happy.

Indeed. I was thinking about starting a thread about Drew Davis only having 1 less TD than Dez Bryant this year. Not a knock on Bryant, just really happy about how Davis is doing this year. smile.png

...and you guys call me sensitive.

I don't think that Miles or Julio would have a problem having their #s compared. They can both torch a defense on a slant route, and we saw them both do some great things last night.

that being said, go falcons!

where's the real tom servo

I don't think that Miles or Julio would have a problem having their #s compared. They can both torch a defense on a slant route, and we saw them both do some great things last night.

that being said, go falcons!

Exactly, I just dont see where putting two players' numbers up automatically calls for saying one is better than the other. I think a lot of the fans around here are overly competitive (and overly sensitive).