Another Good Reason To Be A Philly Fan Tonight

I can't bring my self to root for Philly for any reason....Wonder if I could root instead for a natural disaster, like say a Sink hole to just open up and swallow the whole stadium

I hate the eagles as much as the next guy - probably more, considering I live about an hour and a half away from the city itself - but there is no team in the NFL that I hate more than the taints. I will never cheer for them. They could be playing a prison team and I'd be cheering for one of the prisoners to shank Brees. For one night only, GO EAGLES.

I hate the eagles as much as the next guy - probably more, considering I live about an hour and a half away from the city itself - but there is no team in the NFL that I hate more than the taints. I will never cheer for them. They could be playing a prison team and I'd be cheering for one of the prisoners to shank Brees. For one night only, GO EAGLES.

This. God I hate both team so much but it's jus sweeter to watch the Saints suffer. Maybe Vick gets benched for 7 turnovers and that rookie comes in and wins making it look worse for the Who's That nation

I want the Saints to win so they think they have a glimmer of hope they can make the playoffs. Pat Yasinskas will jump on the band wagon once again and say some crap like: With a big win over the Eagles the Saints have started to turn the corner. Now with a chance to knock off the unbeaten Falcons they can climb back into the playoff hunt. Then the Falcons come to town and give them a reality check. Then Pat will say the Falcons continue to beat the awful teams but can they do it against the better teams in the league.

I just think it's wonderful they get to brawl & the Falcons don't have to care about the outcome of a NFC matchup at all (because we are winning; years ago we would be out of contention at this point). With the parity of the NFL, there are a lot of 5-4, 4-4, & 3-5 teams out there this year. Tonight's game is really a playoff game. Although, the Saints do have 5 losses, 2 of the losses were to AFC teams. If they could ever right their ship & play defense, they could make a run for a wildcard spot. Philly with a win tonight could pull to within 1 game of the Giants (whom they already beat once this year). Should be a great game either way from just a football fan point of view.

i like you. . . i agree. this is one of unique situations/games that i WISH both teams could lose actually!!

Without wishing the Iggles a victory, I hope the Stains lose.

I hope the fan base puke in unison in their paper bags.

I hope Payton watches, realizes what a mess it is and texts "F*** this sh*t!" to Benson and starts working for Dallas immediately.

I want Lofton to start doing the Dirty Bird at half-time in the locker room, hoping they kick him off the team so he can come back as a water boy.

All while Mike Vick slips on a Milk Bone and breaks his leg on the way onto the field.

Yeah, that would be nice...smile.png