Props To Mike Nolan

jdawg4876

keeping that dallas team to 13 pts, we were missing our leader and prob the best player on defense Spoon and even lost jerry who is a good piece in run defense.

the cowboys didnt run the ball well

and cowgals were only 3-10 on third downs so right at 30 percent.

read the sig we finally have a real defense to pick up the slack, sometimes

keeping that dallas team to 13 pts, we were missing our leader and prob the best player on defense Spoon and even lost jerry who is a good piece in run defense.

the cowboys didnt run the ball well

and cowgals were only 3-10 on third downs so right at 30 percent.

read the sig we finally have a real defense to pick up the slack, sometimes

Yep Nolan did a good job but I do wonder what would have happend if Garrett had turned the offense over to Romo and let him play what he saw..

I've always liked Romo as a QB but to me he has been held on a leash for to long if I were the Boys OC I'd be turning the play calling over to Romo and see where that takes them as when he went hurry up against us our defense could'nt touch him.

Edited by kiwifalcon

Yep Nolan did a good job but I do wonder what would have happend if Garrett had turned the offense over to Romo and let him play what he saw..

I've always liked Romo as a QB but to me he has been held on a leash for to long if I were the Boys OC I'd be turning the play calling over to Romo and see where that takes them as when he went hurry up against us our defense could'nt touch him.

we were in a bad defensive scheme we should have burned a timeout but to ya pt a lot of times they turn it to romo, he uhhh turns the ball over lol