Turnovers

hooshman

The last two games have been the best performances by our defense all season. We allowed less than 20 points without any takeaways. What a difference a competent D-coordinator can be. Turnovers, especially fumble recoveries are very random. Knowing that this team can win without them is a very promising prospect for the team in the future!

Let's get the first out of two victories in the super dome this year by crushing the Saints!

Rise Up!

I agree with the fact that it is encouraging that the Falcons have won two straight games over NFC East competition without getting any turnovers....especially since the achilles heel of both of those teams was believed to be the turnovers.

Now that we've done it though, I am totally Ok with the Falcons going back to forcing 3 or 4 turnovers a game.

I agree with the fact that it is encouraging that the Falcons have won two straight games over NFC East competition without getting any turnovers....especially since both the achilles heel of both of those teams was believed to be the turnovers.

Now that we've done it though, I am totally Ok with the Falcons going back to forcing 3 or 4 turnovers a game.

Starting with Breezy please. tongue.png

I agree with the fact that it is encouraging that the Falcons have won two straight games over NFC East competition without getting any turnovers....especially since both the achilles heel of both of those teams was believed to be the turnovers.

we were so close for two weeks and easy pic for stephen nicks last ween and a pretty easy pic for asante this week