Decoud Clip During Snf Game

LMAO, that video is hilarious, we have some dayum characters on this team man, between DeCoud, Spoon, Asante and Roddy I reckon there is never a dull moment in the Falcons locker room. I don't think TD gets enough credit for bringing in these great locker room guys.

These are the type characters that make great teams as well. Every great team had them. You have to mix up the non vocal guys with vocal guys and funny guys that work just as hard as the non vocal guys. Makes excellent chemistry and diversion.

Funniest thing I've ever seen on the screen at ANY NFL GAME EVER!!!! Almost spit my beer on the Dallas fans in front of me. BTW, half the dome was Dallas fans.....WTF

Atlanta has fraudulant Dallas fans?!?!?! Nooo....

Lol.. I see them all the time in GA, no surprise. What got me was how many were at the Dome though - crazy.

LMAO, that video is hilarious, we have some dayum characters on this team man, between DeCoud, Spoon, Asante and Roddy I reckon there is never a dull moment in the Falcons locker room. I don't think TD gets enough credit for bringing in these great locker room guys.

The shower clip was awesome, just as Asante naming his middle school as part of the defense introductions. Hope these guys get to celebrate the ultimate victory with a Super Bowl win. They all deserve to make some extra dough with endorsements.