Did Not Know This...

Falcon Man™

Guest Negatorris

Tds Ryan threw against the Cowboys 0

Tds Freeman threw against the Cowboys in Dallas 1

Yep Ryan is better than Freeman.

Those homer glasses are thick.

Without Doug Martin your team wouldn't even be .500.

Freeman is miles behind Ryan's level of play.

Did you really just use that one stat to try and make a case for Freeman being better than Ryan?

nicholas-cage-laughing.gif

baby-laughing.gif

Don't know how the MVP of the NFL can't throw a TD in his own house.

Those homer glasses are thick.

Without Doug Martin your team wouldn't even be .500.

Freeman is miles behind Ryan's level of play.

Freeman is close to on-par to Ryan this season actually.

Buc fans crawling out of the woodwork after a couple wins...laugh.png

Been here since 2010 as "PassDaBlount" changed the name since he's becoming irrelevant.

LOL.

Josh Freeman couldn't start for 25 teams in this league. He is to football what Kirstie Alley is to Hollywood.

This is actually true since J Free has a qb rating of 95.1 so far which is 8th best in the league. Because of this reasonable logic that Servo pointed out, Josh "Kirstie Alley" Freeman would not be good enough to start for the top 25 team with only the 26 th best team, which is probably the Tenesee Titans, be suitable for him to be a starting qb.

I respect that, but I was told that your passing game couldnt be stopped....Ummmmmm....how many TDs did Ryan have again?

oh noes my feelings are being hurt now. ryan lit up the no fly zone, but didn't land one in the end zone. good thing our secondary did a better job keeping romo on his side of the field or this conversation would actually matter

oh noes my feelings are being hurt now. ryan lit up the no fly zone, but didn't land one in the end zone. good thing our secondary did a better job keeping romo on his side of the field or this conversation would actually matter

Ive given my respect for your win, but I wont allow you to take away the few positives of the game from me. Try as you might.