Okay Buc Fans.....

jb 3.0

While Muscle Hamster's historic game rushing was a thing of beauty, and Josh looked great getting the ball to Jackson and Williams, this is a team not even CLOSE to being a playoff team.with a 35-17 lead, you don't have you quarterback and coach COMPLETELY FORGET there is a clock involved in which you have to keep track of it! I can't believe that in this mornings paper there wasn't even any mention of how the two of them looked as if they were trying to give the game away. I don't know how many of you watched the game, BUT it was in the 4th qtr. with maybe 6 minutes left and our defense had allowed what I feel is a terrible quarterback pass his way back to withing 3 points. It's 35-32, we have the ball and are backed up to what I believe was about our 15 yard line with a delay of game penalty. THEN, instead of putting it together and getting the next play off, Freeman just sat there at the line of scrimmage watching the clock tick down....for ANOTHER delay of game penalty. We ended up having to punt from our own 10 yard line with 3 minutes left and the Raiders having all 3 timeouts left, trailing by only 3! Luckily for us, it was the Raiders!

We have some great talent on our team, but we have a defense that is one of the worse in the league against the pass. Part of that though, is due to the fact we're so good against stopping the run. But a big part is we have some HUGE holes in our defense! Maybe I shouldn't be doing this at this time but I look at our play, then I look at the play of the Falcons. I hate to say it, but I REALLY enjoyed watching the Falcons last night! We're talking about a team that has it down! Few if ANY mistakes. They can be shut down, but they keep coming back and eventually start making plays. Their defense is starting to play with real swagger, just like the BUCS defense use to. This definitely isn't the same old Falcons. Hate to say it, but if these guys don't win a playoff game this season they are NEVER going to! Falcons are my odds on fav to win the Super Bowl this season!

And what about the Panthers? It may be too early to throw the dirt in their grave! It was great seeing them put Bobby Griffin in his place! You talk about Cam Newton being a primadonna! What about Bobby Griffin? The S.O.B. says, "Don't compare me to Cam Newton, I want to be compared to Super Bowl winning quarterbacks like Aaron Rodgers". Well, Bobby, You're NOTHING like Aaron Rodgers, yet you're the spittin' image of Newton! An overhyped, jagoff that will go even as far as having the media refer to him as RGIII, rather than his REAL NAME. Bobby Griffin!

Actually, both of these guys remind me of Michael Vick when he came into the league, and I have a feeling in 10 years they'll have had no more effect on the game than Vick has. Which brings me to tonights game. Good Luck Saints fans against anther hype machine! Thank God Joe Theisman's not around anymore to tell us what a beautiful dump Vick takes!

Sorry about the rant, but my sister-in-law and her family are here from Austria and staying with us until the end of November, and the kids have ceased my computer, so I'll be posting whenever they allow me too and I have to get everything in here as quickly as I can.

CONGRATS to the entire NFC SOUTH! Now, it's up to the Saints tonight!

How the Buc handled the Vikes after their dissapointing loss to NO really impressed me as did this win at Oak.

TB's offense is getting better and there was a stat on TV about how they lead the NFL in forcing negative plays from the offense.

JB, you watch all of the games and I don't so I'll take your opinion over mine on how good the Bucs are but the playoffs are definitely something to seriously think about.

The division winners will probably be Atl, NYG, SF and either Chi/GB with the loser getting a WC spot. That means the currently 4-4 Bucs would be competing with any team that has 4-5 losses right now for the lone remaining WC spot.

If you go with my theory above then TB would be fighting with Sea, Minn, Dallas, Phil, Det, Zona, and Stl. Surely TB is a legit team to have in that discussion?

Bad thing about the bucs is they are in the South and South always plays each other tough regardless of records.

If the bucs can survive the south games, they are in and will be a force to deal with.

But Dallas has room to get hot and they are looking good. They could be a player for the last spot since they have faced some of their hardest games already.

Lol...our defense was ready to take the flight home at the end of the 3rd quarter.

Jackson and Underwood were joking around on the sideline in the 3rd when we had an 18 point lead, whem my 13 year old nephew from Austria, who had never seen an NFL game in his life asked my about it. I knew then we could very easily lose this game! How these guys find it so easy to lose focus is beyond me, and Schiano better do something about it QUICK or this team will never be above .500! Or worse.......we could end up like the Falcons, Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride!

I know, I know....you all should finally be getting that wedding dress for Mattie this season.wink.png

CONGRATS to the entire NFC SOUTH! Now, it's up to the Saints tonight!

EVEN THOUGH MANY SAINTS DECLARED THEIR HOPE IN DALLAS LAST NIGHT,

I AIN'T GOING TO BE LIKE THEM. I'M TAKING THE HIGH ROAD. I'M ROOTING FOR

THE SAINTS. THE TRUTH TO THE MATTER IS THIS: I JUST CAN'T STAND PHILLY.

AND THIS COMES FROM WAY, WAY BACK. IF PHILLY WAS PLAYING THE

TALIBAN ...... I'D PUT ON A TURBAN AND ROOT FOR THE TALIBAN. AND THE

OTHER THING IS THIS: I DON'T EXPECT NOBODY TO DO OUR DIRTY WORK.

IF WE WANT TO SEE THE SAINTS BEATEN ..... THEN WE'LL BEAT'EM OURSELEVES.

GO NFC SOUTH. KILL THE EAST!

You weren't the only one man I was rooting for New Orleans too the hatred I have for Philly is special it truly is now I hate NO too but if there was one team that needed to be crushed it was Philly I remember telling 2 of my buddies who are diehard Philly fans about Vick back in 2010 and I said he'd do great for one year but ultimately he would cost them their head coach have turnover issues would not be consisten etc.. And they didn't believe me now they don't talk football with me anymore. I want Saints on their A game when we play em so we can beat them head up with no excuses at all so they needed to beat Phillywink.png

south was 3-0 vs the East this week

nice job guys

as far as bucs

very very hard for me to hate um

I live in FL

and always liked them when they were in the Central Div

really hated seeing them move to NFC South , wish they would have went to the AFC South

then I could have 2 teams .....

so I have kinda adopted Jax as my afc team, but never liked them as much as i liked bucs in the early 90s

south was 3-0 vs the East this week

nice job guys

as far as bucs

very very hard for me to hate um

I live in FL

and always liked them when they were in the Central Div

really hated seeing them move to NFC South , wish they would have went to the AFC South

then I could have 2 teams .....

so I have kinda adopted Jax as my afc team, but never liked them as much as i liked bucs in the early 90s

Join_the_dark_side_for_free_by_astronok.jpg

well I have my classless moments

as we all do when pizzed then provoked lol

shred and I have had our moments in here but it would never stop us from watching a game together over a few beers if the chance ever presented itself laugh.png

pause....no homo

Edited by Dago 3.0