Do The Saints Have A Bye This Week?

SLEVEN

By looking at their message board you would sware they had a bye this week and are looking ahead to the falcons game next week. Stupid fans, Saints are 2-5 and have lost to 4 teams that we have beat and they are calling us weak. I hope that sorry Eagles team destroys them.

By looking at their message board you would sware they had a bye this week and are looking ahead to the falcons game next week. Stupid fans, Saints are 2-5 and have lost to 4 teams that we have beat and they are calling us weak. I hope that sorry Eagles team destroys them.

Yep

They know their season is pretty much over. They've got nothing left but to live in our shadow and try to play spoiler. But you just wait till they get Sean Payton back next year o you'll see.... o wait.........ph34r.png

Guest Negatorris

No, I actually want them to destroy the Eagles then watch their MB full of wildcard hopefuls, and even some crazies who believe they can win the division.

Then watch as the Falcons proceed to dismantle the Aints in front of their own crowd, killing any hopes or dreams they may have had. That would be something to see right there.

No, I actually want them to destroy the Eagles then watch their MB full of wildcard hopefuls, and even some crazies who believe they can win the division.

Then watch as the Falcons proceed to dismantle the Aints in front of their own crowd, killing any hopes or dreams they may have had. That would be something to see right there.

Naah, want them to lose to 5 teams the Falcons have beaten, then get swept by the Falcons.

I would NEVER root for the Saints unless it was absolutely necessary for them to beat someone for us to get a playoff berth. Even then, I would root for the other team to lose: not for the Saints to win.

They know their chances to playoffs are slim to none so their only excitement comes from actually beating a good undefeated rival team. Beating the Eagles (i doubt they will) will hardly give them any satisfaction.

Its funny how they are almost sure they will beat us with their 2-5 soon to be 2-6 team.