Bump If You Love Roddy

Firstiary

I agree, but not just for that.

His will to win is something to behold whether he's blocking for Turner, recovering a fumble or TO or going for a pass.

Hasn't he grown up nicely? tongue.png

First thing that comes to mind for me is that game against the 49ers when he stripped the ball after an INT?

Roddy = Man

Edited by Firstiary

I agree, but not just for that.

His will to win is something to behold whether he's blocking for Turner, recovering a fumble or TO or going for a pass.

Hasn't he grown up nicely? tongue.png

Agreed. Roddy really shows on the field how much he wants to win and is very confident in himself and teammates.

One of my favorite moments was when Matt threw an INT to Dre Bly, Roddy hustled and striped the ball from Bly and Falcons recovered the fumble against the Niners in '09.

Edited by RVJATL

Agreed. Roddy really shows on the field how much he wants to win and is very confident in himself and teammates.

One of my favorite moments was when Matt threw an INT to Dre Bly, Roddy hustled and striped the ball from Bly and Falcons recovered the fumble against the Niners in '09.

Not to mention when he did the exact same thing the next year against the same team lol.

Roddy White is a freaking Falcons legend. Not loving Roddy and being a Falcon fan is like being a man and not loving blow jobs.

Edited by Dr Long Shot

One of the most memorable plays

Edited by ICD

I love Roddy and it's everything he brings to the table.

1. His skills as a WR speak for themselves.

2. The hustle plays.... stripping ints... jumping on fumbles... running to block downfield like Turner's big play against Carolina.

3. The little things... being aware to not be pushed out of bounds by a DB in the endzone... turning into a DB to prevent a pass from turning into an int like he did to Claiborne late in the game last night.

I love Roddy man. The dude is flat out awesome. 2 time state wrestling champ, and a wicked competitor. Glad he's on our team. If you dont like roddy then you aint right lol...

Matter of fact it wouldnt surprise me to see some azz clown troll implement a roddy hate imposition soon LOL.

BTW, has it actually been fun on here lately talkin football w/out all the harrassment.... dayum...