Doug Martin

Guest Negatorris

Guest Negatorris

The Bucs drafted an absolute monster no doubt. He'll probably be one of the leading rushers in the NFC if he stays healthy. I'm talking AP type status.

I'm not going to throw around comparisons to guys like AP just yet but on a scale of a baggy full of Mexican brick stems to Cali Gold, Tampa snaking him away from New York ranks as some purp you'll be telling your grandkids about.

Love those kind of "stories".

Interesting stat:

1st time ever 3 TD runs of over 40 yards in a game.

Gale Sayers

Eric Dickerson

Tony Dorsett

Walter Payton

Barry Sanders...

all breakaway HOF runners that could go the distance from anywhere on the field.

Doug Martin is the first.

That is an amazing record - to think it was never done before. Historic day for the Bucs franchise and I'm glad it happened to Oakland.

Has the Falcons improved their Run defense? I heard they were pretty terrible at that...ya'll need to improve because Martin put 251 yds against the 11th best run defense coming in last week.

WHEN THE TIME COMES ..... WE JUST DO WHAT WE GOT TO DO.

NO MATTER WHERE WE'RE RANKED, WE JUST DO .......

WHAT WE GOT TO DO!

Has the Falcons improved their Run defense? I heard they were pretty terrible at that...ya'll need to improve because Martin put 251 yds against the 11th best run defense coming in last week.

Since the bye we're doing about as well against the run as you could ask for.

Since the bye we're doing about as well against the run as you could ask for.

Totally agree. Our run D was definitely my biggest worry when the season started. Although there's plenty of room for improvement, they have been making plays when needed.