Woohoo. Finally Respect We Deserve.

The Chunk

End of the article:

That said, we should try not to discount what the Falcons have done through nine weeks. With the season at its halfway point, they've put themselves in great position to line up a playoff run on their terms. After all, they can go .500 the rest of the way and still conceivably get the NFC's No. 1 seed. That means no trips to Lambeau, or San Francisco, or New Jersey.

Call the Falcons boring if you wish. But they have the record that every other team wants. They're doing something right.

Really this is getting just dumb.

I wish you guys would stop searching every site on the net just looking for some pundit to write something you dont agree with. Every analyst in the world except 1 could sing our praises and we would still see a topic whining about that 1 person who isnt all aboard the Falcons train.

Really this is getting just dumb.

I wish you guys would stop searching every site on the net just looking for some pundit to write something you dont agree with. Every analyst in the world except 1 could sing our praises and we would still see a topic whining about that 1 person who isnt all aboard the Falcons train.

Almost as dumb as looking for posts containing these articles to moan and whinge about. Get over yourself. BTW it was on NFL.com so it's not like I was trying to find any obscure reference.