63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Are You Voting For?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So your evidence that Romney will gut the "safety net" is that they used Rector for a campaign ad. By that standard, Obama sells drugs to children because he is friends with Jay Z.

The poor already have healthcare in Medicaid. The middle class will be forced to buy health insurance from a private company, meanwhile businesses have said that they will hire less people because of ARRA. Not helping the middle class.

I just have to laugh at the idea that democrats are the "friends of the poor." The poor are Pavlov's dog. They hear the bell, come looking for dinner, and every election wonder why they are still starving.

No, it's because they have discussed capping block grants to states. Their budget also essentially requires cuts to social programs.

Which businesses ahve said this? It's a pretty ridiculous argument since health care costs were already skyrocketing. Not only that, but all but a very few of the ACA provisions have taken effect. I can't imagine why a company would refuse to hire someone they needed because of the ACA.

I don't think either party are friends of the poor. I just prefer the party that at least pretends to care that they exist without blaming them for their state due to stagnant wages and high unemployment.

'Wages are stangant and unemployment is high, so go get a good job loser!'. It's just not a sentiment I can get behind.

I hated voting for such a dishwater-dull candidate, but I voted Romney.

Not based on the economy, because corporate America controls that: not the government.

ObamaCare is unconstitutional and illegal. It needs to be scrapped before a blatantly illegal law goes into effect. If you like it, think its a good idea? Amend the Constitution to allow the government to force people to buy a product.

Benghazi. No excuse for letting those people die for 8 hours. No excuse for not having adequate security. No excuse for not being at a heightened state of preparedness ON THE ANNIVERSARY OF THE 9/11 ATTACK!!!! Inexcusable.

And the third reason? A picture is worth a thousand words.

obama-bow-chinese.png

obama-bow-saudi-king.jpg

6a00d834520b4b69e20120a6a460e6970b-500wi.jpg

An American President should never bow to anyone. And for the gutless craven America-hating suck-ups who whine about his just being polite? The other guys are not bowing in return.

And the third reason? A picture is worth a thousand words.

obama-bow-chinese.png

obama-bow-saudi-king.jpg

6a00d834520b4b69e20120a6a460e6970b-500wi.jpg

An American President should never bow to anyone. And for the gutless craven America-hating suck-ups who whine about his just being polite? The other guys are not bowing in return.

Not this stupidity again. **** near every last President for decades have bowed at one point or another. It's just a stupid and insignificant talking point that it amazes me that idiots still bring this up. It's this kind of stupidity you can only expect from back wood cousin ****ers that follow along with the narrative that Obama went on an "apology tour" and all that other nonsense.

Took me less than 10 minutes to get in and out of the polling place and vote. Suck on that, Virginia.

In Virginia, the voters can read. This means that they take longer because they actually read the ballots and weigh the issues.

Alabama voting booths come with crayons and pictures for the illiterates to pretend to know what they are voting for.