63 members have voted

1. 1. Who Are You Voting For?

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

At the risk of being attacked---why is Obama so popular? He has done little since his first year other than blame Bush, put us in heavy debt & attack the rich and corporations? Hel he has spent the last year campaigning on our dollar with Air Force 1. I know Mitt is tough love but don't we all want to make more money?

Hold your nose if you have to and vote for free enterprise & money I say

Edited by Nono

I don't seen mitt as the correct tough love. He is tough love on the poor and middle class, and not the corps who put us in this situation.

He is going to give everyone a 20% tax cut, but what he does not tell you is that is favors the wealthy. How is he going to pay for it? Shift the burden on poor / middle class by taking away vital tax deductions.

Obama had to deal with more gridlock than any other President. Obama was willing to work with boehner and cantor to reel in spending, but they backed up at the last minute. I hate obamacare, but it is a better direction than our old healthcare system.

We need someone who is going to cut spending and increase revenue, NOT decrease revenue and increase spending.

You guys have bought into the snake oil salesmen pitch, but you do not realize that's the same pitch we got under bush. You guys are just buying into it, because he is a business man.

I'm not discounting the Presidential race, but it always amazes me that people spend so much time focusing on the national elections yet most of them don't even know who their local elected officials are. Most of the decisions that effect our day-to-day lives are made at the local/state level.

And I have a hunch that most of the people on this board will never meet the POTUS but will meet a sheriff sooner or later. Better read up on them. Better read up on them judges, too.

The Bush administration was probably the most disliked team since Nixon was president, and that malaise helped convince a majority of the American people to elect a seemingly nice guy who gives a great speech, but who had no experience to qualify him for the job. The Republicans helped elect him as well, by running McCain, who was about two decades past his shelf-life and Palin, who is a vacuous MILF.

Empty campaign slogans promising hope and change don't employ people or stimulate economic growth.

Accumulating a massive deficit and failing to generate those 'shovel ready jobs' doesn't help people trying to keep a roof over their heads and have food on their tables.

Using class-warfare to divide the country at a time when we really needed to all pull together is just another Chicago-style political manipulation to distract people into finding someone to blame (the evil rich) instead of holding the administration accountable for its failure to get the American economy back on track.

Blaming Bush isn't any more acceptable than it was for Bush to blame Clinton for anything--once you take the Presidential oath of office, you assume the responsibility for setting the course of the ship and ensuring that it doesn't founder or drift aimlessly at sea.

I voted for Mitt Romney during early voting last week, because I believe he has significantly greater executive experience and a track record of tackling difficult problems successfully. I'm hoping that Obama's comments below are a self-fulfilling prophesy, and he becomes another "One and Done."

I'm NewFalcon, and I approve of this message.

Vote or die muthaf*cka, muthaf*cka vote or die

Rock the vote or else I'm gonna stick a knife through your eye

Democracy is founded on one simple rule

Get out there and vote or I will muthaf*ckin’ kill you

Yeah

I like it when you vote b*tch (b*tch)

Shake them titties when you vote b*tch (b*tch)

I slam my jimmy through your mouth roof (mouth roof)

Now get yo’ big azz in the polling booth

I said vote, b*tch, Or I f*ckin’ kill you

Vote or die muthaf*cka, muthaf*cka vote or die

You can't run from my .38 go ahead and try

Let your opinion be heard, you gotta make a choice

’Cause after I slit your throat, you won't have a f*ckin’ voice

Vote or die

VOTE OR DIE!

tumblr_mcxe4yXJvF1ryw62vo1_500.jpg

the part that gets me is the hypocrisy of most of it.

Obama is a muslim and thats bad, but Romney is a mormon, and religion doesn't matter

Obamacare is bad, but Romneycare isn't

If Romney wins there will be riots<-- and that's bad, but if Obama wins, CEOs will lay people off, and that is ok

Obama is wrong for not releasing his school records, but it is ok for Romney not to release his tax returns like previous candidates

Both are bad but Obamacare is at the national level and Romneycare was at the state level. If there was Romneycare in my state I'd move. Romney has stated that he wants to repeal Obamacare. I'm down with that.

His actual statement in his RNC speech was repeal and replace Obamacare

I still don't understand why the (older) tax returns are important.

He only released the last 2 years. The standard has been about 10 years. Something ironically that his dad was all for. I could make my guess that there is stuff in them that would kill his chance at getting elected. But if that is the case, about needing older tax returns, what is the big deal about the school records?

He only released the last 2 years. The standard has been about 10 years. Something ironically that his dad was all for. I could make my guess that there is stuff in them that would kill his chance at getting elected. But if that is the case, about needing older tax returns, what is the big deal about the school records?

I've never understood the fascination with comparing Romney to his dad on this. Do we compare Obama to his dad on.....anything? They were both ****** leaders, that's for sure. Edited by kicker

For the longest time, I was going to vote for Gary Johnson. But after hearing Obama remind me that voting is the best revenge, I have decided to vote for the guy he can't stand the most. I'm writing George W. Bush in for President. Because those were the good ol days.

^^^^^Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!laugh.png That was funny!!