Propos To Julio

jdawg4876

dude went off again two games in a row. that run by him was all julio and was beasting it out there 137 total yds and he was avg 25.8 yds per completion I mean hot ****

I liked it when he lined up against Claibourne he had him covered I just see Julio as a nightmare of a matchup to big to fast..He beat Claibourne hands down tonight.

Edited by kiwifalcon

He was gone on that one pass where he started to lose his grip on the ball if he had a clean hold the entire time

He is an absolute monster. Broke Ware's ankles too on a 3rd down run. Caught that deep pass in the beginning of the game despite having been interfered with.. Glad Ryan and Julio got their timing down on the deep ball it's taking this O to a whole nother level

Guest Negatorris

Julio slowed down on one catch that should have been a TD, but the dude straight breasted tonight. There was just no stopping him. Second straight week where he has just abused some of the most talented secondaries in the NFL.

Julio had a great game, but he pulled up on one deep catch and let Bruce Carter a LB catch him. JJ needs to make maximum effort every play, All in all, a great game and one that the team could have easily lost if they had less desire. I am a believer.

Julio had a great game, but he pulled up on one deep catch and let Bruce Carter a LB catch him. JJ needs to make maximum effort every play, All in all, a great game and one that the team could have easily lost if they had less desire. I am a believer.

He was losing control of the ball

Bruce Carter runs a 4.4 something, doesn't he?

I played some ball when i was in school. I fumbled 2 times in about 7 years (total, practice, pick up games, ect). Those 2 times i fumbled, i did the same thing julio did. For me, i was out in front with no one to likely catch me, and i just was squeezing the ball so hard that the ball popped out while i was running (ball being squeezed + arms moving while running, ect). I guess i just got a little over excited and was trying so hard i squeezed the ball out. I think maybe JJ did the same thing. Thats how i relate, anyway.

Also, we had 3 skill players with pretty good games. Turner ran for over 100 yards, too. Pretty awesome to have 2 different 100 yard receivers and 1 100 yard rusher. Especially on Dallas' stingy defense.

He was gone on that one pass where he started to lose his grip on the ball if he had a clean hold the entire time

He is an absolute monster. Broke Ware's ankles too on a 3rd down run. Caught that deep pass in the beginning of the game despite having been interfered with.. Glad Ryan and Julio got their timing down on the deep ball it's taking this O to a whole nother level

He did NOT lose his grip on the football! As he accelerated towards pay dirt, his foot speed exceeded the terminal velocity of the football. In order to satisfy the laws of physics, he slowed down to maintain quantum connectivity with the ball.