Props To Matt Ryan

jdawg4876

without throwing a TD dude had prob one of his best games yet as a falcon he was 24/34 342 yds avg 10.1 yds per completion. passer rating 102.8. completing passes at a 75 percent clip against a top 5 pass defense, (oh and lets not forget he had at least 3 dropped passes). not only that but ware de cleated him and he got up and said f**K you and kept on throwing

Sad to see the consecutive streak end, but d*mn, I was impressed with our offense tonight!!!! Two 100-yard receivers and a 100-yard rusher against that D? Excellent.

I'm pretty sure this is what everyone envisioned when we traded up to snag Julio. It's nice to finally see Ryan, Turner, Roddy & JJ go off in the same game. I look forward to seeing it again in the Superdump next Sunday. We have to be a bit better at finishing off teams, but this was a tough, physical game and I'm **** glad to have a win.

Final score should have been 25-13 though...

Sad to see the consecutive streak end, but d*mn, I was impressed with our offense tonight!!!! Two 100-yard receivers and a 100-yard rusher against that D? Excellent.

It's great how this team is so selflessness. Stats don't matter and that's why the team is great.

And happy birthday. I guess this win helps with the last late night game.

I like when Matt plays like this. Sometimes stats lie. I see Ryan 240 3td 0int and he was a game manager. I watch games like this and he was a playmaker. It's not about stats, it's how you do it. That's why people love Aaron Rodgers.

I agree with you. Ryan has really become more of an explosive force this season. He hit the underneath routes tonight and would hit a 9 route to keep the defense on their heels. I'm really pleased with Ryans growth this season.

What impressed me the most about Ryan tonight...

The epic blindside killshot and faceplant an unblocked Ware put on Ryan would ruin many a good qb for the rest of the game. At the least, it would affect most qb's for a quarter or two. Giving them happy feet and happy eyes....taking their focus away from their receivers and on the pass rush.

Ryan...instantly....got pizzed and stepped up his game. Along with the rest of the offense. Up to that point...the offense played with a lack of mental focus. After the hit, they all seemed to get their heads right.

That is not something you can coach....or get by years of hard work. It's something you either have or you don't. Ryan has it in spades.