Go Ahead And Get Ready For Tomorrow

Morewheat

Going to be a week full of bashing the cowboys. They will talk about how Jerry Jones needs to fire himself and how the coaches and players are not getting it done.

They will also talk about how there is now way the Cowboys should have let a sorry excuse of a team like the Falcons beat them.

Also when the Falcon finally lose a game expect them to drop atleast 10 spots in the power ranks

Edited by Brehus

Not to mention get ready for them all to pick us to lose again this week.

The most popular reason?? "Well, they ain't going 16-0, so they have to lose sometime. Might as well be this week."

And why not?? It's not like their idiotic picks actually cost them anything. I wish their jobs were actually on the line for making wrong picks. THEN we'd see some respect...

I can hear it now... "The DALLAS COWBOYS played on Sunday night Football with the Impressive Tony Romo at the Helm improving on his remarkable performance against the GIANTS last week-Romo had ZERO turnovers and put up some impressive numbers. Atlanta played well. Now, let's talk about THE STEELERS REMARKABLE COMEBACK!!!

Trent Dilfer called us the best team in football and sang our praises after the game on ESPN.

Exactly, what are guys looking at. I had it on sports center and they gave the falcons a 20 minute love segment. Pal was even at the dome and talked to ryan after the game, showed Mike Smith presser and Dilver said enough is enough you gotta respect a 8-0 team because the falcons find ways to win and that's what great teams do.

Exactly, what are guys looking at. I had it on sports center and they gave the falcons a 20 minute love segment. Pal was even at the dome and talked to ryan after the game, showed Mike Smith presser and Dilver said enough is enough you gotta respect a 8-0 team because the falcons find ways to win and that's what great teams do.

wait... WTF

I have to start watching ESPN...

Getting ready for the NFL Network to do our segment... This better be good or I am switching to ESPN for post game talk.

I stopped watching the Falcons portion of pregame shows last week. I got tired of the lack of respect from the media, so I figured the best way to avoid letting it bug me is to not watch it. I watch post-games for the highlights and whatever else, but pregame shows are all but garbage to me now. This team is winning any which way they can and that's all that matters. As long as they keep continue getting better, the media will eventually have to give us a teeny tiny bit of respect.

all that matters is winning games. why are you guys so hung up on getting praise from some fakes? most of the praise they give is bs and they could turn on them in a min.

As I've said in previous threads I'm over not getting respect but others want to see it so I pointed out Sports Center is showing the falcons some love so go there if you wanna get your respect because you wont get it with NFL Network

NFL network - Irvin just said we are talking more about the Cowboys demise instead of the Falcons rise.

Deion said Ryan was playing his best and progressing nicely, and Our WR's were ProBowl right now playing HOF type football and Turner was helping. Then he said he wanted to give them praise the D was flat out getting after them.

Gonzalez spoke about the media neglect earlier this week, and this was brought up again on ESPN shortly after that. Gonzalez was addressed again about the media before the game, and after the game an interviewer asked Matt Ryan "8 and 0, when is this team gonna get some respect?". And Roddy White also spoke about it earlier this week. So the fact that we're not getting much respect is showing up in the media so much shows that that's starting to change. I really could care less at this point though. The fans should really take Ryan and Gonzalez to heart.

Ryan: "We're not worried about it. Honestly, we keep our heads down, we're half way through the season, we're right where we wanna be, but we have a long way to go".