Peria Jerry?

Bullpup969

Didn't see him get hurt, but after half they said he was out with a knee injury. Didn't sound too good since usually they say return questionable. Who knows. I think he has played well this year, and is very good depth. Hope he is not out too long, but if so better him than about 20 other guys.

Seems to me Peria is suffering from the Chris Owens syndrome...where a period of ineffectiveness is overshadowing what's really going on during the game. All you have to do is watch to see he his playing his role VERY well.

I agree. I think he is playing very well, taking up blockers, and being strong at the point. He isn't wrecking havoc in the backfield, but I don't think he is suppose to be shooting gaps for the most part. I also think Owens played well last year, and has been fine this year in limited work. McClain looks better though.

The three DT defense didn't work without Jerry and they ran it down our throat. The D Line was gassed at the end of the game. I'm not sure if Edwards played.

Vance Walker isn't as disciplined at holding the point on run plays....he was the middle DT that got washed out on those big run plays (at least 2 of them for sure)

Defensive tackle Peria Jerry left the game in the second half Sunday night with a knee injury, it was announced in the press box.

Jerry didn't return for the remainder of the half and his return was categorized as questionable. In the third quarter, it was announced that Jerry would not return to the game.

Peria Jerry has been a bust, though not through any fault of his own. He works hard, gives all he has, but his body just won't support his effort. I hate the fact that he has worked so hard, endured so much pain, put forth so much effort: and for it all to go swirling down the drain because of a series of injuries.

If Ray Edwards is not secretly injured, he needs to look at Peria Jerry and feel deeply ashamed for his own lack of effort, heart, and will.