Almost Like Old Times.....

Falc_Fan_Since_Six

Been watching the Falcons a lot years. I've seen them play Dallas many a time. Looked like the same ole same ole for awhile tonight, Cowgirls line holding on almost every down and never getting called for it. Cowgirls DB's mugging our receivers and almost never getting called. With that help and our normally reliable kicker having an off night, they hung with us this time for about three quarters. Then came the fourth quarter and the more talented, better coached, more disciplined team rose up and sent the girls packing. Very very sweet!

Been watching the Falcons a lot years. I've seen them play Dallas many a time. Looked like the same ole same ole for awhile tonight, Cowgirls line holding on almost every down and never getting called for it. Cowgirls DB's mugging our receivers and almost never getting called. With that help and our normally reliable kicker having an off night, they hung with us this time for about three quarters. Then came the fourth quarter and the more talented, better coached, more disciplined team rose up and sent the girls packing. Very very sweet!

Funny how White didn't get called on that PI. If you're going to bust the refs go both ways.

But...but... the ref's didn't make one call that Rave thought they should make against the Falcons, and that lost the Wowboys the entire game...

Not getting blasted by our top notch WR's...

Not allowing 3rd down conversions to Jaquizz...

One noncall.

I'm not defending either the Boys or the Falcons, just saying if you're going to bust the refs don't be biased.

OK Roddy got away with ONE compared to like what then or twelve for the cowgirls? And then there was one they called on Julio that should have been a no call or went the other way.

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six