Offense Overcame A Number 4 Ranked Defense

manfam

Can'y say that cause that defense is pretty good and the media knows it.

I completely agree, it is a bonecrushing defense, but if NFL talking heads have proven anything over the years it's that they are perfectly willing to substitute their own reality if the current one doesn't fit their narrative. And this one will have nothing to do with "disrespecting" the Falcons, the league and its media have simply had an ongoing vested interest in overhyping and overselling the Cowboys, so for them to lose like this week in and week out means they have to come up with some plausible explanation for it that doesn't go, "Other teams are just better than they are."

I'll give them credit for a good defense but if our normally reliable kicker doesn't miss two and we had gotten refs that had any idea what pass interference even was, I don't think this on would have been as close. Also, why is it certain teams like Dallas are allowed to hold on the offensive line like they do and almost never get called? I hate to harp on officiating after a win but I think they got one flag for O-line holding and they probably should have had five or six.

Edited by Falc_Fan_Since_Six