Cowboys @ Falcons

Shredman

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Panther fan checking in. Ya'll - please put the lid on the Cowgirls tonight. Just thrash their *****, please and thank you. Tonight, Im rooting for the Falcons.

Translation: Do what we couldn't.

Don't you need to go change Cam's diaper?

Not sure what to think about this one

Part of me wants us to lose this one just because of the Super Stat we have heard all week...

Saying That, I dont see Smitty and Co buying into any of that, they will try and win the Game....

C'mon Shred!

I can't believe you said Smitty and Co will try and win the game.....

SERIOUSLY?????

We know at some point it has to end. Just hope it ends in the regular season and not the post season shred!

todd-haley-animated-gif.gif

BS! That's what the radioheads here in Colorado said when they picked Dallas like a bunch of knobslobbers... "They can't win them all, so I'm picking them to lose to Dallas."

As if losing last week, or the week before, or whenever would be some magical reason that we'd win tonight.

We're winning tonight, and we're gonna keep on winning. So there!

BTW, Dez is playing tonight. Should be an easy matchup for AS22. Dez has no chance of getting behind him. Look for PickSix to pick six tonight...

BS! That's what the radioheads here in Colorado said when they picked Dallas like a bunch of knobslobbers... "They can't win them all, so I'm picking them to lose to Dallas."

As if losing last week, or the week before, or whenever would be some magical reason that we'd win tonight.

We're winning tonight, and we're gonna keep on winning. So there!

BTW, Dez is playing tonight. Should be an easy matchup for AS22. Dez has no chance of getting behind him. Look for PickSix to pick six tonight...

love the confidence

hope you are right

not gonna worry about it either way

if they lose I will play the

hey we are going to the show because Dallas beat us undefeated Card lol