Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BleedBlack&Red

Falcons Vs Cowboys Game Day Thread

2,398 posts in this topic

5 months until I am back in the good ol state of Georgia. Falcon fans today is yet another day we must RiseUp and put the boys down. RiseUp from your seats in the Ga Dome, RiseUp from your recliner when the Falcons need you most. Finally, RiseUp your drinks of choice and your middle finger after the Falcons win 31-17 over the boys.

Mixed feelings over there for them though. Its pretty funny a moderator started this post with them losing to us. http://boards.dallascowboys.com/topic/6042-official-cowboys-vs-falcons-thread/

I expect us to carry on from last week especially on offence - defense doesn't worry me too much as the injury list woes + Romo and Bryants chemistry issues make them more likely to implode if our offense scores every drive.

This is going to be more convincing than the Eagles - trust!

Conversely Biermann and Abe to really ghost about the place.....Vance would be great but IF we are favouring the 335 look then it will be Jerry and Babs either side of Corey Peters I expect Vance won't be 100% so I would like to see Robertson get to be the auxiliary DT in rotation...nows the time to start blooding these fellas - we benefit hugely if they are given the opportunity to Rise Up good for confidence and team spirit etc..

BTW Has the East coast turned their clocks back an hour yet for the WInter, we did last weekend in the UK so time differential was only 4 hrs last weekend.

Cheers in advance!

Cowboys suck 8-0 baby. I think it will be a close game until kickoff . Nobody respects us well we gonna earn some respect today. Kick the media darling haven't been good since Aikmen left cowgirls in the teeth in front of the whole world. Hey America look at your team getting they face stomped into the turf by the ONLY undefeated team in the NFL. The game is in 12 hours Im ready NOW.

We win this one by double digits. Just watch. Something like 30 - 17.

I hope you're right. The Cowboys might the most schizophrenic sports franchise ever. Sometimes they look like SB contenders others they look like the Bad News Bears with helmets. They have enough talent to be a problem and we are without one of our best defensive players in Spoon. I am certainly glad this game is in Atlanta though, if our OL holds up and Romo has his usual turnovers we should come out on top.

Somebody else said earlier in the week that they felt this game was a kind of warm up playoff game, I believe the Falcons are going to view it that way, or at least they should considering the lack of respect they got this week. I hope your right!!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What time is it??? Game Time !!!

It's 2am and I'm staying up until around 5:30 when the game ends, 7:30am off to work! The game can't start soon enough for me!

Tandy Gossett likes this

This going to be a late night for me and probably be dragging tomorrow but; I don't care the falcons are playing.

I called just to opposite. I hope your right! I hope they do something early to put me in a better frame of mind. I'm a bit worried. It is kind of strange. I don't think the C'boys are good, but I'm worried about this one game. Sort of funny because I was sure we were going to walk over the Eagles last week.

I called just to opposite. I hope your right! I hope they do something early to put me in a better frame of mind. I'm a bit worried. It is kind of strange. I don't think the C'boys are good, but I'm worried about this one game. Sort of funny because I was sure we were going to walk over the Eagles last week.

I was only off by 1 point on the score of the Eagles game. I knew we would take it to them. But this game concerns me too. I sure don't want us to get our first loss on national TV. I don't want to have a "The Falcons are who we thought they were" game for the media.

I like how they show the 2 teams playing in the game like .2 seconds in Faith's song