I'm Officially Rooting For The Cowboys This Weekend...

Kevo

I can't believe those words came out of my mouth sad.png

You have heard about that stat haven't you? Where undefeated teams that faced the cowboys and have lose at midseason. All went on to win the superbowl that year.

Edited by danight

Wild card spot??? What planet do you live on???

I'm rooting for the Cowboys for the pure joy of the Falcons losing wink.png

Its not impossible the saints could still get a wc spot you know. Its unlikely but its still possible. those in the hunt teams are only at around 500 and if the saints get hot and win out they could use teams in the hunt to lose when ever they could.

The difference is dallas being 3 games up on the saints or just 2. (i think, to tired to look it up.) But in any case the saints might need some help, but if they play like we know they could. It could happen. The falcons have all south games but 1 still coming. Those are the games you should hope the falcons lose, except against the bucs or panthers.

In other words screw it...root for the falcons because we own the south. the more teams we take down the less teams the saints have to worry about on the way to a wc spot.

Edited by danight

Wild card spot??? What planet do you live on???

I'm rooting for the Cowboys for the pure joy of the Falcons losing wink.png

which team, between philly, dallas, seattle, tb, detroit, arizona, and minny in your mind, is clearly so much better then the saints that there is no way they can catch them?

b/c don't see one team there that doesn't have problems.

yes, i'll admit it... since 06 you guys have had the best offense in the league.... im confident that will continue for 9 more games. now yea, the defense has been historically bad, but it's not going to keep playing that way.

which team, between philly, dallas, seattle, tb, detroit, arizona, and minny in your mind, is clearly so much better then the saints that there is no way they can catch them?

b/c don't see one team there that doesn't have problems.

yes, i'll admit it... since 06 you guys have had the best offense in the league.... im confident that will continue for 9 more games. now yea, the defense has been historically bad, but it's not going to keep playing that way.

With the combination of Spags and our dline...I don't see improvement coming anytime soon.

With the combination of Spags and our dline...I don't see improvement coming anytime soon.

i doesn't have to improve a lot with that offense. have you seen minnesota's schedule? brutal... the nfc east teams still all play each other, you already have a win over tb, and arizona doesn't have a qb....

in my mind the seahawks are the favorite for the sixth wild card.... but they have a rookie qb who the league will catch up with.

a playoff chase between russell wilson and drew brees? im taking the latter every time.

i doesn't have to improve a lot with that offense. have you seen minnesota's schedule? brutal... the nfc east teams still all play each other, you already have a win over tb, and arizona doesn't have a qb....

in my mind the seahawks are the favorite for the sixth wild card.... but they have a rookie qb who the league will catch up with.

a playoff chase between russell wilson and drew brees? im taking the latter every time.

Here's hoping,but reality is a biotch