Rob Ryan Says The Boys Win Over Falcons.

Trouble

When Rob Ryan speaks, we listen. There's no telling what he might say.

This week, the Dallas Cowboys defensive coordinator predicted America's Team would hand the Atlanta Falcons their first loss. What else is he supposed to say?

aid. "Our guys, they deserve a ton of credit. Our players work their butts off. Our coaching staff, I'm fortunate and blessed to be around the best coaches. This is the best staff I've ever been on, and it's not close. So good things are going to happen to those that work hard. If we just keep working, we're going to get better.

"We need to win now," Ryan told the Fort Worth Star-Telegram on Saturday. "That's what we're going to do. I know the record is not what we want it to be, but the ball is bouncing strange ways. When that thing starts evening out, we're going to be great, and we're going to keep playing. We've got to win this week, and we know it, and we're going to."

Ryan's unit is ranked No. 4 in total defense, but haven't received much love due to the Cowboys' 3-4 record. The Cowboys haven't won consecutive games this season. No one cares how good your defense is when you're losing.

"You know me, I like credit," Ryan said. "Our guys, they deserve a ton of credit. Our players work their butts off. Our coaching staff, I'm fortunate and blessed to be around the best coaches. This is the best staff I've ever been on, and it's not close. So good things are going to happen to those that work hard. If we just keep working, we're going to get better.

"Despite losing, we've lost some really good players, but our guys keep going. We've got a whole team in there, not just a few individuals. This is really coming together, and I know we're going to be special. I think we're going to be special this week. I really do. I think we're just starting to get that way, and I believe we're going to have a special game this week."

The 'Boys will have to be special to upset the Falcons in the Georgia Dome on Sunday. Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Julio Jones and Tony Gonzalez are waiting.

To me, this is all the motivation the Falcons will need to show up on Sunday.

Honestly, I was worried about this game until I read this article earlier today. Roddy White pays attention to everything. This prediction is already on his mind as motivation, and no doubt several other players on our team, to put forth 100% effort tomorrow night.

Cowboys just got bashed hard on NFLN. They said "do they really deserve the title America`s team, they arent really even Texas team now."

Basically saying GB the steelers and pats all deserve the title Americas team more than the cowboys and basically say Texans are the best Texas has to offer these days.

Ouch!!!!!

help me out here saints fans.... why are you guys rooting for the cowboys? they are ahead of you guys for a wild card spot.

Im guessing their fantasy teams have cowboy players on them. Only reason i can think of. Except for rival reasons of just wanting to see the falcons lose and maybe lose the #1 spot to the bears to increase the odds of Falcons going to SB in Nola.

But that would suggest they gave up on this season as far as the saints trying to get a WC spot.

saints could still get the sixth wild card.

you figure the division champs are probably gonna be falcons, giants, 9ers, and bears/packers

fifth seed will likely be loser of bears/packers

after that?

vikings? seahawks? cards? cowboys? eagles? redskins? bucs?

all those teams have problems and the saints could pass all of them.

Cowboys just got bashed hard on NFLN. They said "do they really deserve the title America`s team, they arent really even Texas team now."

Basically saying GB the steelers and pats all deserve the title Americas team more than the cowboys and basically say Texans are the best Texas has to offer these days.

Ouch!!!!!

When will those morons realize that Americas Team comes from POPULARITY not PERFORMANCE.

God I hate sports media.

As a Cowboy fan I will say the America's team moniker means nothing.

It's always other teams wanting it.

If they want it let em have it.

THE COWBOYS ARE "AMERICA'S TEAM," IF THEY LIKE IT OR NOT.

THAT MONIKER IS TAKEN FROM NATIONWIDE FAMILARAITY.

PEOPLE WHO DON'T KEEP UP WITH NFL FOOTBALL AT ALL,

KNOW WHAT THAT STAR MEANS. I THINK IT FITS THE COWBOYS.

I DON'T THINK THAT MONIKER IS EQUATED IN WINS AND LOSES.

When will those morons realize that Americas Team comes from POPULARITY not PERFORMANCE.

God I hate sports media.

I thought "americas team" came from that 1 announcer who happened to say it when calling a cowboys game and it just stuck from there on.

But honestly i dont think cowboys are America`s team now. I dont think we have a team USA. They should do away with that. But it will never happen. Jones knows its brand selling and thats all that counts.What else would he call them? Those crazy cowboys?